Chapter 6

Sarah's POV

I woke up to Alex's arms around me again it was a relaxing feeling be wrapped in his embrace. I kissed his lips and he slowly woke up ad began to kiss me back "Well good morning to you too" he said smirking groggily at me. "What do you want to do today" I asked him "I don't care I kind of just want to hang out like we used to" he said "so spend the day up in the tree listening to music and drawing and writing" I said "yeah I miss doing that" he said "I do too" I said.

I got dressed with him not even bothering to look the other way I didn't care though he had already seen me topless before. We went out to find CC, Danny, and Andy all eating breakfast "what are you guys doing today" Andy asked "we are gonna go hang out" I said grabbing my wallet, notebook, and iPod. "So you are gonna go hang out in the tree" he said "yeah that is most likely where we will be or on the boardwalk" I said walking to the door. "Do you have enough money" he asked "yeah" I said "your phone" "yes dad, don't call" I said smiling as I walked out the door.

We walked for awhile "where do you want to get breakfast" I asked "I say we just do everything like we used to" "so peace tea and doughnuts from the store" I said "yep" he said leaning down to kiss me. We walked down to the corner store and grabbed our breakfast and went back to sit under the tree in the shade. I took out my iPod and turned my headphones all the way up so we could hear it playing 'Yesterday' by the Beatles "I think today is just perfect" I said leaning over to kiss him.

We spent the day listening to music and drawing random things and just staring up at the sky. The sun had just set when Andy called "hey I am gonna go out with the guys I am probably not gonna be home tonight" he said and then Ashley took the phone from him "oh I am making sure he isn't home tonight" "thanks Ash because that is what every girl wants to hear about their dad" I said "let me talk to him again" "yeah" Andy said "so is it okay if Alex spends the night again" I asked. He thought for a minute "yeah let me talk to him quick" he said "okay" I said handing the phone to Alex "hello... trust me I will, if we do that is" he said and then hung up. "What was that about" I asked "nothing I will tell you later" he said and then kissed me "are you hungry" I asked "a little yeah" he said I grabbed my stuff "come on" I said helping him up.

We got to my house and I made us sandwiches and we watched TV. After we finished eating I was leaning against him and was looking up at him, he looked down at me "what" he asked. I leaned up and kissed him he kissed me back and repositioned me so I was sitting on his lap and I wrapped my legs around him. He got up and walked over to the far wall and pinned me against it as he kissed my weak spot in my neck making me moan and gasp his name. "You wanna" he asked "yeah" I said nodding my head, he then carried me to my room and laid me down gently on the bed. I took his shirt off and he did the same with mine "god you're sexy" I said running my hand along his faint six pack. I started to unbutton his pants as he grabbed a condom he then took off my pants he started kissing me again and ran his hands up my back and unhooked my bra "you're perfect" he said staring at my naked body making me slightly blush.

I gasped and dug my nails into his back a little as he entered me "Are you okay" he asked me "yeah I'm fine just go slow" I said, after four nice smooth thrusts he asked "is this okay or" "you can go a little faster" I said. He started to go faster making me gasp after a few minutes of that he thrusts started getting sloppy and he went faster and harder "I'm so close" he said breathing heavily "f-faster, harder" I gasped he did as I said slamming himself into me. He moaned and then collapsed off of me and I lay my head on his chest "are you okay" he asked "yeah, that was great" I said and he kissed me. "Hey so what did my dad say to you earlier though" I asked he chuckled and said "he told me to wrap it or he would kick my ass" "really" I said laughing "yeah" he said.

Andy's POV

There wasn't anyone that had caught my eye at the bar so I had decided I was just gonna go home because I wasn't that drunk yet. "Hey I am gonna go home" I said to Ashley "are you sure you want to do that think of what you might come home to" he said "do you really think they are doing that" I asked "how often do you leave them alone together" he asked "never" I said "so if you were in their position would you not act on it while you had the chance" he said "yeah, goddammit" I said and then downed two shots. "Now that's more like it if you don't get fucked we can at least get you drunk" Ashley said and that is exactly what I decided to do.