After the quidditch accident

Hey guys

Well I thought I would write a oneshot on what happens after James's quidditch accident.

Again I own none of these characters and I hope you enjoy.

Please remember to vote and comment

James just layed there. Still. The only indication he was alive was of his chest moving up and down as well as the constant assurance from the healer.

Me and sirus have been here since the accident this morning, and haven't moved.

The rest of the group had joined us after lunch bringing us two sandwiches, but I refused to eat until James Wakes up.

The healer had fixed his broken arm and leg easily, but he will be in pain for the next few days.

Apparently he hit his head quite hard against the ground which is stopping James from waking up.

Healer said we had to be patient and wait for him to wake up himself.

"It's all my fault. If only I saw that buldger coming towards me, James wouldn't of been in this position" Marlene cried.

"It wasn't your fault Marlene." Alice said while hugging her in comfort.

"Yeh. James did what any friend would do." Remus continued.

"I'm sure you would of done the same if you were in James's position" sirus interupted.

"I know but..." Marlene began.

"Marlene it's not your fault. This git was doing what he always does and puts the life of those he cares about before his." I said.

"Love you to lills. Your boyfriend is in hospital and all you do is call me a git!" James grumbled while rubbing his eyes squinting due to the light.

"Your awake!!!"

"Thankgod!!"

"We were so worried!!"

"Welcome back prongs!!!"

Everyone spoke at the same time but I remained silent staring at him.

Happy that he was alive and had not left me.

"You are a git. What else do you expect me to call you. Don't put yourself in danger like this again!!!" I shouted at James.

Everyone stared at me in shock at my sudden outburst.

I hugged James, with my face snuggled into his chest.

His arms immediately wound around me.

"Hey lily look I'm ok." James whispered into my hair gently kissing me on the top of my head.

"I was scared you left me like my parents. You can't die on me as well James. I love you." I sobbed into his chest.

"Shhhh it's ok. I'm here and I'm not leaving you either. I love you to. " He cradled me in his arms for about 2 minutes whispering words of comfort till I was quite In his lap.

I leaned back till I could see his face again and kissed him deeply.

"I love you." I stated while gazing into his hazel eyes.

"Love you to lills."

"As nice as this reunion is, hi prongs how you doing." sirus interrupted.

I sat up allowing James to slide up into a sitting position.

He had a look of pain on his face as he attempted do do this but refused to cry out in pain.

Quickly sirus was beside him and had helped him.

"Thanks mate. And don't worry I'm fine. Like look at me, I probably still get more girls than you even when I'm injured!" James said to sirus.

Everyone burst out laughing at me whacking him against his head.

"I'm sorry James your here because of me." Marlene whispered.

"Cut the crap Marlene. You would of done the same for me. So can we leave this emotional bit I'm not very good at it." James interrupted her before she could continue.

"Now for the main question. Did we win the match?"

"Sure did !!" sirus almost shouted with a grin on his face that seemed to return after James had woke up.

James and sirus high fives and began speaking about the details of the match.

"Seriously prongs you just fell 20 feet and was badly injured but all you think about is quidditch" Remus said.

"What do you expect fom James anyway. He is obsessed with that sport." Alice continued.

James and sirus seemed unaware of our conversation and continued.

I gently stroked James's hair as everyone began to joke around.

I looked around and saw that this was my family now

My 5 bestfriend and boyfriend (who is like a bestfriend as well)

I love these guys.

Well another oneshot

Vote

Comment

I will update soon :))