Monday mornings

Oneshot on a typical day in the 7th year of Lily Evans character from jk Rowling amazing book series "harry potter"

I don't own any of these characters

Hope you enjoy it

Please comment :)

Lily Evans pov

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!!!!" I slammed my hand against the alarm shutting the annoying sound of.

I sit up in bed smiling as the sun glared through the gaps in the curtains.

Surprisingly I'm a morning person, which annoyed all my friends.

My best friends Alice and Marlene hate waking up especially on Mondays.

I got out of bed and had a quick shower brushing my teeth.

I came out of the bathroom and quickly put my school robes on.

"COME ON GUYS!!! TIME TO GET UP!!

IT'S 7:45 AND IF YOU GUYS WANT BREAKFAST BEFORE CLASS, THEN GET UP NOW!!!!" I screamed as load as I could.

Alice rolled over falling out of bed while Marlene sat up In shock.

They both glared at me and got out of bed beginning there own morning routine.

I smirked knowing how annoyed they get because of my morning wake up calls.

I look in the mirror and use my wand to dry my ginger red hair leaving in its natural wave that reach about mid back.

I added a bit of eyeliner to my emerald green eyes and lipgloss on my lips.

I checked my bag to see if I had all the homework due for today ready whilst waiting for Alice and Marlene to get ready.

"I'm starving. I hate Mondays and to make it worse we have history of magic first lesson as well" Marlene complained as we went down the girls staircase.

"It's only 8:15. At least we have till 9 for lesson."

We talked about homework and complained about the teachers workload due to NEWTs on our way to the Great hall.

As we arrived we walked over to the centre of the Griffindor table where Sirius, Remus and Peter sat, my boyfriend James potter's best friends.

"So where is my lovely boyfriend this morning?" I asked while getting myself a bowl of porridge.

"Where else do you think? You know james he probably won't be down here till 8:55 after dragging himself out of bed!" Sirius answered while stuffing his mouth with toast.

I don't understand how he does that without choking.

" I threw water on him this morning and Peter screamed down his ear.

All he did was turn around and go to sleep again!! That boy is something!" Remus continued.

I smiled knowing how James was.

He was not a morning person and hardly made it out of bed in time for lessons.

We have been dating for 6 months know since the beginning of 7th year.

He had changed at the end of 6th year and we became fast friends and I don't know when but I started to like him and now I even love him.

I looked at my watch an saw it was nearly 8:55.

"Well I think your bestfriend will make an entrance soon or he will be late." I told sirus.

"Wonder what state he comes in this time." Alice laughed.