Payback

Hey guys here is another oneshot

I don't own any characters

Hope u enjoy it.

"Where are they?" I sighed.

"Calm down lilly they will be here. They still have 2 minutes till the bell." Alice said.

"I know that. But this is very unusual for Remus he is always here 5 minutes before the bell. And Peter never misses breakfast."

Just as I said that Remus and Peter barged in through the door as the bell went and mr slughorn looked up.

"Here they are!" Marlene said smiling at me.

Peter and Remus came over to the table behind us where they usually sat but two seats still remained empty as neither James or sirus had made an entrance yet.

Before I could question the 2 friends on the where abouts of the rest of the group slughorn began to talk.

"Ok class. Today we are having a practical lesson. The instructions are on the board an I expect a sample from each of you at the end of the lesson!!! " his voice carried loadly throughout the classroom.

Chairs scraped along the floor as students got up to get the ingredients and begin.

Me Marlene and Alice quickly started our work as well, as we concentrated we made little conversation.

As my potion was simmering I remembered James and sirus both hasn't came yet.

"Where are the other two?" I questioned Remus as I turned around.

"Well your amazingly clever boyfriend and his stupid bestfriend thought it was an amazing idea to go to hogsmeade last night. Both gits got really drunk taking me an Peter a good hour getting them to our dormitories without getting caught. Then this morning both refused to get up because of there hangover which nearly made me and Peter late to lesson." Remus stated with a frown on his face.

"Don't worry we got our revenge didn't we Peter?" who nodded and continued

"Yep hid all the hangover potion and any medicine so they are most likely in pain."

Marlene and Alice laughed while I just smiled.

Trust James and sirus to get drunk on a school night.

The rest of the day was over quite quickly.

I made my way to the grifindor common room after my last lesson speaking to Alice.

"To much homework. Why do they love causing us pain!" she said dramatically.

I laughed "I have to agree with you there. I don't even like that much homework".

It was about 5pm when James and sirus made an appearance.

Me, Marlene ,Alice ,Peter and Remus were all in the common room doing homework when they entered from the staires.

James made his way over to me and immediately sat next to me on the floor placing his head in my lap then stretching out until he was lying down. Sirus just flopped down on the empty sofa.

"You both are the worst friends possible!" sirus grumbled. "We had the worst headache all day and you both hid the medicine."

"And you made everyone else refuse to give us any!" James said as well.

"Your fault. No one told you to get drunk on a school night" Remus said while laughing with Peter.

"You both are stupid. You need to live a little like me and James. Thankgod he didn't get affected by lilly and her boring personality" sirus said while sitting up.

"Excuse me I'm not boring!" I shouted. "I'm just mature. James tell your bestfriend I'm not boring."

I said while looking down to James face on my lap.

His eyes were shut while he said "sirus lilly is not boring." his voice had no emotion in it and everyone knew he wasn't really listening just repeating what I told him.

Sirus smirked.

"James are you listening to me!!!" I exclaimed.

He opened his eyes with a blank expression on his face.

"What?" everyone burst out laughing and I shook my head and bent down pecking his lips.

He can be so cute sometimes.

"That's not a proper kiss. I deserve a longer one after the horrible day I had" he said while cupping my face and bringing it down.

I kissed him back until I felt a pillow hit my head causing me to pull back.

"I thought you were on my side sirus." James said while glaring at sirus.

"Yeh but I don't want to see that when I haven't done it to anyone today because of this headache." he replied.

"Your so dirty sirus. You shouldn't treat girls like that" Marlene scolded sirus.

I nodded my head in agreement while stoking James hair. It seemed to relax him and he smiled at me before listening to the conversation again.

"I don't think I can be a one woman man." Sirus sated.

"But being single Isn't as fun anymore since James finally got lilly. We can't have competitions anymore." sirus continued.

I glared down at James as he stared and sirus trying to get him to shut up.

"Remember when we made the bet to see how may girls you can kiss in half an hour. I got 10 which I was proud of but when it was James go he got 25. Like seriously I was even surprised. Had to be his slave for a week which was horrible. "Sirus stated while laughing not getting James message to shut up.

"You kissed 25 girls in 30 minutes!" I shouted at James while moving his head and getting up of the floor.

James visibly looked scared while he stood up glaring at sirus. "Thankyou idiot. " He said.

Sirus seemed to realise his mistake and smiled slightly.

Everyone else was staring at us to waiting to see what happens next.

"Emmm..... lilly.... that was before we got together I'm not like that anymore ask sirus , Remus or Peter" they all nodded in agreement. Even Alice and Marlene agreed.

I stepped towards him and slapped him hard against the back of his head, before hugging him.

"OW!" James exclaimed and wrapped his arms around me.

"You better of changed." I said pulling back.

"Still going to get punished. You can be my slave for a week" I stared while smiling at James shocked face and walking of towards the staires.

I heard the whole group laughing sirus being the loudest.

Well here is another chapter.

Hope u guys like it.

Please vote and comment and tell me any suggestions on what you want me to write about or even any advice.