Misunderstandings

I was so annoyed. James and sirus continued to make so much noise in the corner of the common room while I tried to do my homework.
"Can you two please be quite I'm doing my homework here which you two are supposed to be doing also!" I screamed at them.
"Chill lily it's a Saturday night no one does homework" sirus said while laughing.
"We will keep it down lils." James said smiling and getting sirus attention again.
I sighed and continued with my work until the noise began to rise again after a few minutes.
"I'm telling you prongs that girl was amazing. Good choice." I heard sirus say.
That caught my attention so I began to listen.
"I know. I chose her and my choice is amazing." James replied.
"Your one lucky git always picking out the nice ones".
I heard enough and walked towards them.
"So you cheating on me. Already bored?" I asked straight away.
Both boys looked at me in shock.
"What you talking about lils" James as me.
"Don't think I'm stupid. I just heard yours and sirus conversation. It all makes sense you have been distant." I continued.
"Seriously lily I think you misunderstood. What we meant was..." I cut James of.
"I knew you wouldn't change. Once a player, always a player."
A hurt expression appeared on James face and I immediately felt bad.
"If you must know I hooked sirus up with a girl who is a family friend. He was just thanking me because his date went really well. But Thankyou for showing me how much you trust me. This is like the 3rd time this week of you accusing me of something. When you trust me come and find me!" James shouted and walked of up the stairs to his dormitory.
I stood there in shock.
"Lily he is telling the truth. I think you should trust him now he really has changed." Sirus said bringing me out of my shock.
He smiled and walked of after James.
I slumped down on the sofa and groaned in my hands.
What have I done? now I have to find a way of making it up to him.
........................................................
"Well you really messed up there" Alice said the next morning when I told her the story.
Marlene nodded in agreement.
"I know. But what shall I do now?".
We sat in silence for 5 minutes thinking on ideas of saying sorry to James.
"Well lily I think you should come up with it yourself. He is your boyfriend." Marlene said.
With that I thought all of Sunday on what to do.
.........................................................
Monday morning came and I felt really bad. I had only seen james once yesterday and that was when he was on his way to the quidditch pitch. He walked right past me with sirus and didn't even look at me once.
I knew I was wrong so now I had to do something about it myself.
I quickly got up and went into the bathroom to get ready.
"Shall we go to breakfast now?" Alice asked me when I came out.
"Yeh one minute" I got my bag and we all heading to the great hall.
"So any ideas how you are going to make it up to James?" Marlene asked.
"Not yet. I thought I would improvise."
Surprisingly James was already at the griffindor table, sitting with his friends. He just sat there eating his porridge not joining in with his friends who were joking around and talking.
I felt really bad now knowing this was because of me. I trusted James but I still have insecurities due to me thinking he could do so much better than me. I literally think he will choose another girl over me any day now, which made me jump to the conclusion that he was cheating on me.
I sighed and put I bright smile onto my face while walking towards James and sat next to him after indicating Remus to move along.
Alice and Marlene sat across me giving me matching encouraging smiles.
"Good morning James" he ignored me and continued to eat his porridge.
"I'm really sorry James I didn't mean it, please don't ignore me." again he remained silent.
I moved my hand towards him when he stood up.
"Come on pad foot let's get out of here."
With that he walked of, with sirus following after giving each one of us a small wave.
"Guys what am I supposed to do" I cried while banging my head against the table.
"I don't know Lilly, you really hurt him this time. just wait a few more days he will be ok." Remus suggested.
And I did but nothing did get better. James continued to ignore me. Since we started dating both of our friends hang out together. But since this he just avoided us all except sirus.
It was Saturday night and I had enough of this.
I wanted this to stop as soon as possible. I missed him.
It was 2 in the morning now, as I made my way from the common room to the 7th year boy dormitories, and slowly pushed the door open trying not to wake anyone up.
There was 4 beds in the room. You could distinguish between which area belong to which person. Remus's area was neat and organised where as sirus's side was a dump. Peter just had loads of sweet wrapping scattered around. Finally James's area wasn't to neat but not to messy either.
I slowly tiptoed towards his bed, and could see how he was peacefully sleeping.
Without thinking about it, I lifted his covers and slid in beside him, settling my head against his chest. While I tried to pull the covers a little higher over myself due to the cold air, I accidentally elbowed James in his side causing him to stir and open his eyes.
"Lilly?"
"Hey" I replied smiling slightly.
"What you doing here"
"Well it seemed this was my only time to talk to you, during the day you just ignore me so I don't get a chance."
We both now we're sitting up against the head board facing each other.
"You know why lilly. I just can't believe that you actually still think of me that way. I love you and would never. Cheat on you, I changed a lot you know."
"I know. it's just hard for me sometimes. I just keep feeling that you will one day leave me for a girl who you don't have to change for" I said while playing with my hands and avoided eye contact.
I heard him sigh before he spoke
"Look Lilly, you shouldn't think that because I'm not leaving you ever, unless you are the one to end it.
I love you. And about you making me change, well lills it's for the better." He replied while hugging me.
"I'm sorry."
"It's ok Lilly"
We both slid down under the covers and got comfortable.
"I love you" I said, then pecked him on his lips and returned my head to his chest.
He kissed my head and both of us fell asleep with smiles on our face knowing this fight was truly over.
................................................................
Next thing I know I was woken up from people laughing and talking.
I slowly sat up after freeing myself from James's arms to see sirus, remus, Peter, Alice and Marlene sat in front of me.
"So I see u guys made up" Alice said.
I just nodded while smiling.
"Thankgod I couldn't survive another week of him moaning." sirus shouted.
Everyone laughed at his overreaction.
"Seriously I don't know how this boy's head functions. We are being the loudest possible and he still sleeps through it." Remus said while looking at James.
We all turned to look at him. And Remus was right, he slept peacefully like nothing was disturbing him.
James stated to stir. With his eyes still shut he reached out for his glasses and put them on before opening his eyes.
"What's going on?" He asked confused.
We all just laughed at his expression.
Finally I was happy again. This fight has bought me and James closer.

Well I'm really sorry about not updating for ages.
Well here is another one. I don't really like it as much as the others. I struggled to finish it because I ran out of ideas on what to write.
Please vote and comment and I will try and update really soon