Home is where the...Truth is?

****Loki's P.O.V****

I felt my eyes open and quickly realized I wasn't in control. My past lives had me in a crouch and snarling at my best friends.. My only friends. They all looked terrified and that's when i felt the changes in my appearance; my fangs, my nails, the changes in my posture and I could see the blue tint surrounding my vision. My eyes.

Andre stumbles back towards Kristoff and Zephyr who stand in front of them protectively. I turn my gaze to him and growled menacingly and he took a step back. I felt myself take a step forward and my muscles tense as my body gets ready to pounce. I force my eyes closed tightly, making my claws into tight fists, crying out as my nails split my palm open. I try hard, fighting myself to straighten my stance. I feel a startling roar come out of my mouth, my body propelling itself a few more steps before I stop it, my nails digging deeper into my hand.

This isn't right! They are not the enemy. I love them. Why are you trying to hurt them? I ask them desperately as i try to gain control. My question was met with a low growl and the most horrifying words I've ever heard come from anyone's mouth... Let alone my own. "We must end it. Kill them. Kill all of them. End it all. Then we can rest.... Kill them all!", their voices resonated in this small space and my body propelled toward my friends and i used everything i had to cease every muscle. My eyes snapped open in time to see Zephyr preparing to use himself as a shield while everyone else looked like they're about to flee. Andre was holding Zander back from Zephyr as he screams and pleads for him to run with them, tears streaming down his face as he fights to get to him. Kristoff is holding Svetlana in his arms, getting ready to run with her bridal style.

It felt like time had slowed to a crawl and i realized I could barely see the blue tint in my vision. I close my eyes hard, ceasing all my muscles. My breathing is shallow and rugged as I fall to my knees a few feet away from Zephyr. I bring my bleeding hands to my face, screaming in agony as my body feels like its being torn into pieces.

"Lorena? Lorena, you okay?" I heard a twig snap beneath his boot as he approached me. Before i knew what i was doing, i swung my arm out to motion for him to stay back but he was too close. I heard gasps from Andre and Kristoff, a loud groan from Zephyr and a yell from Zander. I heard Zephyr stagger back and looked up to see him being caught by a frantic Zander. I look down at my hand to see his blood on my fingertips. I could feel the sting of tears welling up in my eyes as I look over to him, an oozing gash across his chest. I look around at the faces of my friends. My best friends. The only friends I've ever had and they are terrified of me. I can feel it all over me, its sick and disgusting. Its making me nauseous. What kind of monster am I?

I can't take it. Something told me to run, run as fast and as far as you can. I need to stop hurting them. Move, Lorena. You have to get away from them. My gaze returned to Zephyr's eyes and he reached his hand out to me once our eyes locked. Before I could stop myself, i reached out to him too but was quickly snapped out of my entranced state by the roar of Kristoff. He had my arm above my head, lifting me off the ground, roaring in my face. I gazed up into his eyes and I could tell his wolf fighting to take control. His canines were elongated and his claws digging into my arm. I see his free arm ready to strike me and I tilt my head back, exposing my neck. My eyes meet his again and i sighed in defeat. I'm tired. So very tired.

"Please..", I whisper, closing my eyes and relaxing my body. I feel his body tense up and before he could put me out of my misery, I heard a struggle and a yell from Zephyr. I open my eyes to see him struggling against Zander to get to me. "Don't you fucking do it, Kristoff! She didn't mean to hurt me! I'll...heal..", I watched in horror as he began coughing up blood, his eyes never leaving mine. Kristoff hesitated. Run. Get away from this hell. The next thing I knew, I was moving. Fast. I noticed my feet weren't even touching the ground. I looked to my left and saw a long, black wing and gasped in astonishment. I was soaring over trees and houses and it was exhilarating. I didn't even know where I was going. I panicked at the thought, closing my eyes, trying to picture my happy place like I did when I had panic attacks as a kid.

I suddenly felt the ground beneath feet. I opened my eyes and frowned in puzzlement. This was definitely not my happy place but the lights were on so I suppose that meant Gran was home. I walked up the porch steps and cautiously opened the front door, hoping I could sneak upstairs to my room and clean myself up. When I walked in she was sitting on the stairs with a grief-stricken expression on her face. She had never looked so old. I don't think I've ever seen her not smiling. She looked up at me and tears began stream down her cheeks, quick apprehension in her eyes. The blood in my body turned to ice and that wonderful rage feeling began to creep its way up my spine. I clenched my jaw tight, grunting as I made my claws into fists, reopening the semi healed gashes on my palms. I struggled to keep control with what energy I had left which was not a lot. I looked at her and she stared at my feet in shame. I realized I had began breathing heavily with the amount of energy I had been exerting. Sweat trickled down my neck and I took a deep breath, stomping my foot to get her attention. Our eyes locked and she sighed in defeat.

"Explain. Now.", my voice just one of many, making me tremble. She wiped her face on her sleeve and let out a shuddering sigh, clearing her throat before speaking.

"Not here. Get yourself cleaned up and we must go to áit Chruinnithe. The council will be expecting us and will explain everything." The council? Fuck my life.

******a/n******

So before you guys stone me to death. I know I did the exact thing promised I wouldn't and I'm super sorry!!!!!!! I wuv you? I got caught up in moving and shit was a bit hectic. The next chapter is gonna be huge though, I swear! So you guys know the drill, thoughts? Feelings? Criticisms? You sexy bastards stick with me for a bit. I'll get this back on track. :D  So vote and shit. I love you lots!!!!

                          Loki out!