Lesson 11: One Point or Another, You Ditch

• Dedicated to shonna (from quotev)

Resting her head back against the wall, Michelle squeezed her eyes shut. She could feel the vibrations from her parents' fighting, yet again. This time, they were fighting about who clogged the toilet last night after dinner. This fight was started by her mother.

       "Now, I see what you mean..."

       She cracked open an eye, only to open her other one and gasp. She pushed herself off her bed and quickly went to her door, making sure that it was locked. When everything was secure, she slowly turned around and faced the two men dressed to party. "What are you both doing here?" she hissed, her eyes nearly bulged out from their sockets.

       Mickey adjusted his sleeves while Ronnie answered happily, "We are going to a club and decided to stop by to ask you if you wanted to come."

       "And by ask, he means force," Mickey added, his eyes flashing with mischief, as one side of his lip curled up into a slanted smile. "I'm going to be teaching you lesson number eleven. Like everyone else in this world, at one point or another, you ditch."

       She stayed quiet. Her eyes scanned their similar, party attires.

       They both wore dark, slightly baggy jeans. Mickey had on a loose v-neck that hugged his chest while Ronnie wore a black button up. Nothing seemed new to their hairstyles, except that Mickey's looked a tad more tousled up than usual and Ronnie's was longer by barely a centimeter.

       "I... think I'll pass," Michelle said after a moment of silence, feeling dreadfully uncomfortable from the eyes pinned on her. "I usually would jump at any opportunity to leave this house, but I don't go clubbing." She bit the inside of her cheek, wishing that they'd be okay with her request and leave, not forcing her to join. But like they said– they were forcing her.

       Mickey's eyes rolled at her. "Go and get dressed," he ordered, raising a pointed finger to her closet. "I'll give you five minutes."

       Ronnie was the first to climb out the window without uttering a single word. Though he did some weird eye gesture towards his friend before climbing out. And when Mickey went to the window to climb out, he completely shocked Michelle by closing the window and curtains, remaining inside her room.

       "What are you doing?" she demanded, feeling her jaw slacking.

       He faced her with a cynical grin. "Just making sure you will get ready," he answered, his innocent tone contrasting with his grin. He combed his fingers through his hair and walked over to her. Yet again, he did something to shock Michelle. He wrapped an arm around her waist, pulled her body up to his, and captured her lips with his.

       Michelle, at the moment, was shocked. Absolutely appalled of Mickey's actions. Her hands found his chest and pushed him away, thankfully since his arm was that secure around her. "What are you doing?" she barked demandingly. "Why did you just kiss me?"

       He just raised and dropped his shoulders, his face being masked from any emotions. He walked over to her bed and dropped on it. "Get change," was all he said then grabbed her phone from the bed and began playing on it.

       Infuriated, she stormed right over and snatched the phone from his hands. She then slammed it on her desk and glared heatedly at the calm, nonchalant man that sat on her bed. "You the hell do you think you are?" Michelle hissed, thankful that her parents were still battling with each other in the kitchen. "Get out of my room, Varsity!"

       All she got in response was an arched eyebrow. "Oh, using my last name– so threatening," Mickey mocked, one side of his lip lifting into another slanted, but cocky smile.