Lesson 9: Hypocrites Deserves Smack-Downs

Biting her lower lip, she trailed her hand down his chiseled chest. She admired his toned abs, loving the dips of her fingers with every muscle on his body.

       “C’mon, Angel. You know you want to do more,” his voice laced with sweetness said teasingly. “I’ll do anything you want.”

       His words made a smile edge onto her lips as she felt his eyes boring into her. She involuntarily shivered when her eyes glanced back at his face and saw the sexy, seductive smile he wore as he bit his lower lip. “Anything?” she echoed, raising an eyebrow.

       He nodded his head, leaning into her until their faces were just centimeters away. “Anything,” he whispered that word, his voice turning low and husky.

       That was when she cracked. She threw her arms around him and greedily attacked his lips with her own. She pushed him down on the mattress, straddling him by the waist. He moaned in the back of his throat when her tongue slipped into his mouth before his tongue fought for dominance and slipped into hers. Then it was her turn to moan, especially when his hands slipped under her shirt and gave a short massage to her back.

       It was time they needed air and she was the first one to pull away, her breaths coming out ragged and quick as did his.

       “Wow,” he managed to choke out, still lying on the bed with her straddling him. “That was very sexy, Michelle.”

       She sent him a sly smile. “Shall we continue, Mickey?”

       He didn’t answer. Instead, he pulled one hand from her shirt and placed it on the back of her head, pulling her face back down to his.

 *

“Michelle!”

       “What?” Michelle screamed, jumping in her seat. Her blue eyes were wide as she glanced around the room she was in. Running her fingers through her hair, she slumped against the lunch table. “What?” she repeated grumpily, unhappy about the disturbance to her dream.

       Wait. What was she talking about? She should be relieved her dream was interrupted. She shouldn’t be having horny dreams about her and Mickey. It was Logan that should be in her dreams!

       A strange ache in her heart formed, but she shook her head, ignoring the feeling.

       “God, what’s wrong with you?” snapped Tami from across the table, frowning. “Lately, you’ve been zoning out or falling asleep on us.”

       A loud, obnoxious yawn escaped her lips and Michelle immediately slapped her hand over her mouth as a few, smaller yawns followed. “Sorry,” she murmured sleepily, crossing her arms on the table and resting her head, allowing her eyes to close. “I’ve just been lacking sleep lately.”

       Her parents fighting had gotten increasingly worse as the days went by. Thankfully, there was still no violence involved in the fighting, but it seemed like their fights began breaching into topics unworthy to fight about. The one starting the arguments would very. If the father was sober, her mother would start the fight and if the father was drunk, he would start the fight. So, just to put it out, they constantly fought. The only peace in the house was when Michelle’s parents were off to work or very late at night, around one or two in the morning, until one of them needed to wake up for work.

       “Hello, humans!”

       Michelle’s eyes fluttered open, but she didn’t bother lifting up her head. A figure loomed over the table across from her, its hands firmly planted on the table, and a silly grin on its face. “Hey, Ronnie,” Michelle murmured, still sleepily. She closed her eyes then immediately snapped them open and sat up straight, realizing her words. “Ronnie?”