F S | Jealousy

Yet again another preference! Enjoy lovelies!

mark; 
I can imagine mark being really clinging and always wanting you're attention.
--
"Y/N, come hangout with me!!" Mark says tugging the bottom of your shirt
[not in a dirty way!]
"Hold on, Jeno needs help with this move so I'm trying to teach him" You said and he pouts. But he left you alone for ten minutes and came back with puppy dog eyes and pouty lips.
"Now can we hang out?" He asks.
"Sure, oppa" then he started to jump up and down cheerfully.
"Were you jealous?" You asked him randomly.
"Of course not..." He says awkwardly and you just smiled at him.

jaehyun;
He would be a bit clingy and moody after you starting talk to some boy.
--
"Jagi!" Jaehyun walked into the practice room all cheery, soon after the cheeriness disappeared when he saw you talking to Yuta [;.;] He would walk over to you guys and noticed that you were both speaking Japanese and laughing a each other. Jae would glare lightly at his hyung.
"What are you guys talking about?" He would ask and Yuta made you laugh again. Then Jae walked away moody and angry. After your talk with Yuta, you would go over to him.
"Hi, oppa!" You say and sit beside him.
"Hey..." He would say not taking his eyes off of his phone.
"You're ignoring me!" You pouted cutely and the corner of his lips lifted up.
"I can see you smiling!"
"I was jealous of you and yuta, i mean i know I shouldn't be but i am! He speaks the same language as you and you guys have a lot in common and I just-ugh!" He would burst out.
"I love you, oppa" you would emphasize the you and kiss him in the cheek.

johnny;
Tbh, i think johnny would just confront you and just say it, cause you know you have a really trusting relationship.
---
Johnny's POV;
"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow oppa! Have a nice trip" Y/N says on the phone smiling.
Oppa? See you tomorrow?? Have a nice trip?!
I crossed my arms and stared at her, she was still on the phone with her precious oppa.
"Okay, i have to go, i love you" okay! Last straw!
I don't think Y/N would be the type to cheat, i mean she's really loyal. I should just ask her right???
"Umm, Jagi, are you seeing someone else?" Her beautiful [your welcome] face turned into a confused one.
"Why would you think that?"
"Bye oppa, i love you" I said in a higher voice then mine and she looked at me like i was crazy.
"That was my brother, babo!" She says and slaps my arm.
"Oh i knew that"
"Sure oppa, sure" and she kissed my cheek.

ten;
I think he would try to refrain himself from making a huge scene and attract attention from other people, plus he trusts you so he wouldn't be scare to lose you at all.
---
Ten's POV;
"Yeah!" The love of my life says cheerfully as she jumps up and down.
I was with her and her best guy friend, Bogum
[lol fave actor kay!]
Then she hugged him.
Woah, ten calm down, she clearly said that she loves you and only you remember that.
She grabs my hand and pulls me towards them.
"What do you say oppa?" She ask me.
"Sure why not" i smiled at her.
"Ugh, you guys are so cute! OTP!" Bogum says and Y/N laughs and I kiss her on the cheek. I knew i could trust her.

/://:///////:::/:://
Done! I hope you guys enjoyed this preference!
υp neхт•мarĸ and мιѕo ѕoυp!
ızzʎ-