𝓉𝑒𝓃⦂ good luck babe!

As nervous as Ten was to be on stage, Y/n was the only person he could think of at the moment

As nervous as Ten was to be on stage, Y/n was the only person he could think of at the moment. You see, they got into a huge fight in front of everyone because she thought since they only started dating a month ago that Ten didn't actually love her. The truth is Ten absolutely loved her to pieces. Her perfect long black hair. The way her eyes shine with she was excited. Her cute little laugh she laughed whenever someone told her a joke. To Ten, she was absolutely perfect, the best thing that's ever happened to him.

Then, the scandal started, he was apparently caught going on a date with someone else but it was actually a cousin from Thai. Y/n didn't believe it at first, but when her 'friend', Myra told her that Ten was a lying jerk that didn't deserve her. She apparently saw them together. The truth about Myra was that she was absolutely in love with
Y/n ever since they were kids.

"Come on, man, you have to stop stressing out" Johnny says to Ten.

"How can I? I broke her heart" He says looking down at the ground, he saw it as 'The worst mistake of his entire life'

"She'll forgive you, I promise" Johnny says patting Ten's shoulder.

"I sure hope she does" Ten sighs.

They were about to go and stage, but Ten, he couldn't stop thinking about Y/n and how she's feeling right now.

"Dude, we are going on stage soon" Jaehyun says and they all lined up about to enter the stage. Being an Idol has always been Ten's dream, but Y/n became another dream. They went up on stage and performed their song 'Switch' and the fans were cheering. Ten pulled a painful smile while doing the performance. He wishes that Y/n was there to see it. Sadly, she wasn't.

They performed a lot of performances and they all make Ten forget how sad he was, because of how happy he was to be with his Hyungs and dongsaengs. But, despite all the happiness, Ten couldn't forget the look on Y/n's face when she said those five painful words.

'I'm Breaking up with you'

Those words were engraved into Ten's mind. He knew that it would take him a lifetime to make Y/n forgive him. They all walked off stage sweating and tired. Then, Ten saw a familiar figure standing in front of all the boys with a proud smile.

"You guys did amazing!" Y/n says not caring if they were sweating and gave all of them a hug. She got to Ten and her cheeks turned bright pink.

"Good job, Ten" she says and pulls away quickly.

"Noona, you actually came" Mark says and she hugs him.

"How can I not watch my dongsaengs and my oppa's performance??" She says and everyone smiles.

That's one of the things that Ten loved about her, how she can make everyone smile. Ten couldn't take his eyes off of her, just like when they first met.

Johnny, Mark and Ten decided to walked around the SM building.

"Come on, we need to look for the practice room" Johnny says and they sped up. Ten bumped into a girl and all the paper she was holding flew around everywhere.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry" Ten says and helps her pick up all her papers.

"Don't worry about it, it was an accident" she smiles as they both stand up.

"I'm Ten" He says holding out his hand.

"I'm Y/N" she says and smiles while shaking his hand.

That was the most memorable day for Ten. The day where he met the person he absolutely loved deeply.

"Alright! Let's go celebrate!" Taeyong says grabbing Y/N's hand and dragging her with him. She was laughing along the way. A pang of jealousy flew to every inch of Ten's body. They all went to a restaurant and Ten had to sit somewhere far away from his beloved, Y/N. Taeyong sat beside her and it made Ten even more jealous of the two people.
One of his best friends and his ex-girlfriend.

"You know you like pretty, Y/n" Taeyong flirts with her and Ten's blood boiled.

"Not to bad looking yourself" she says back and they both laugh.
Ten stood up from the table and stomped all the way to the washroom.

"I'll go see what his problem is" Y/N stood up an headed to the direction Ten went. She knocked the boys bathroom.

"Ten" she called out.

"What?" She heard faintly.

"Please come out, we need to talk" Y/N says. He walked out looking pissed.

"I can't believe you flirted with my best friend in front of me?!" Ten yelled.

"I wasn't flirting with him!" She said.

"I still love you!!" She blurted out but covered her mouth. Ten smirks and looks at her.

"You still love me??" He asks. She nods shyly. Ten was wearing a jacket she she slipped her arms around his waist so it was covering her slightly.

"When I hugged you, I was about to say 'Good job, babe' and kiss you on the cheek, I was so tempted" she confesses and Ten places his lips onto hers and the kiss transition into a heated make out session.

"Let's continue this at home" he says and she smiles at him. They walked back towards the table holding hands.

"Hey guys, we are going to head home, Bye!" Ten says and pulls Y/n towards the exit of the restaurant.

"Bye!" She says to all of them and they left.

Let's just say that it was a fun night and a tiring morning ;)

----

Woah!  I've updated but here you go!!
Vote, Comment and follow me!
                 -pxrktxe