𝒿𝑜𝒽𝓃𝓃𝓎⦂ weird mornings

REQUESTED BY: @httphansol DATE PUBLISHED: 9/23/15

REQUESTED BY:
@httphansol
DATE PUBLISHED:
9/23/15

(sorry if this doesn't make sense!)

         I opened my eyes and the sun burned them.

"Morning Beautiful" Someone said beside me. I looked over and saw the most handsomest face I've ever seen.

"Who are you?" I asked and sat up. Thankfully, I was wearing clothes.

"I'm Johnny, You're boyfriend" He says.

"Hi Johnny, are you really my Boyfriend?"I asked again.

"Yes, I am" he looks at me confusingly.

"Okay, Y/N, It's not funny" Johnny looks at my confused face closely. I stared at him blankly.

"Okay, you're not joking" Johnny says. He sits up too and runs his fingers through his hair. He looked at the clock and his eyes widen.

"Damn, I'm late" He says

"For what?" I asked. He got out of bed and smiled at me.

"Work" he simply says.
He works!?!?!?!

"As what?" I ask again, trying so hard to hide my excited face.

"An Idol" he says, my face lights up.

"Well no, training to be" He says.

"That's so cool!" I said getting out of the bed.

"Yeah..." He trails off. Then I realized that he was staring at me, I was wearing what seems to be his shirt and undergarments.
I blushed. His eyes widen and he looked away laughing. I walked to the washroom and do, what everyone does in the washroom.
I walked to the kitchen to see if there was anything edible to eat.
then someone came into the kitchen and wrapped their arms around me. I realized it was johnny.

"what's for breakfast babe?" he asks snuggling his head into my neck.

"what would you like?" I asked him, feeling nervous when I felt his warm breath in my neck.

"is it okay If I skip?" He asked.

"of course not, I'm not letting you leave this apartment, if you don't eat anything" I said.

"okay, I'll take something to go" he smiles. I found a muffin and handed it to him.

"alright, you better eat it" I looked at him, warningly. We both walked to the door.

"have a nice day at work" I said and smiled at him.

"okay bye" he leans in and kisses me. My eyes widened and I blushed. And he went through the door.

HOURS LATER, JOHNNY

"Jagiya, I'm home!" I yelled out to see if Y/N will answer. She doesn't answer. I shrugged and walked to the bedroom, I stop at my tracks when I hear the theme song to pretty little liars. I raise my eyebrows and saw her sitting on the bed with a bored expression.

"hey babe" I said. I looks over to me with the same expression.

"hey.." she looks back at the TV show. She sticks her hand in a bowl of popcorn.

"spencer, how many times do I have to freaking tell you! Toby is A!" I sit beside her and wrap my arm around her neck. She lays her head on my ahoulder.

"how was work honey?" she asked Jokingly.

"good, I missed you" I said.

"miss you too hun" she joked again.

"now you remember me?" I asked.

"yeah I've always remembered you, you idiot" she said and I chuckled.

"what time did you wake up?" I asked.

"9:30" she says her eyes glued to the TV.

"I told you Spencer! You should've listened!" she says, well actually screams at the TV.

"babe, calm down"I said with a slight chuckle.

"okay okay, I'm fine" she says
And she looks over to me and smiles.

"I love you.." she says

"I love you too" and I kiss her nose, she giggles. Maybe, I should never bring up what happened this morning.....Ever.

•••••••

Lol this makes no sense lol
Hope you enjoyed!!
→izzy