𝓉𝑒𝓃⦂ airpot kisses

WARNING;
Slight mature themes

[MC's name is Wendy!]

                Wendy rushed out of her house excited. Her boyfriend, Ten was coming back from a show in Thailand. Where he was originally from.

CHITTAPHON💞
Jagi, I can't wait to see you, my flight gets in at 8:00

WENDY
I can't wait to see you Oppa! It's been a week and I really missed you

But before she gets to the Airport, she had to pick up her friend; Rina. Rina is Johnny's soon-to-be Girlfriend. Oh and Wendy's Best friend. She drove to her house listen to music. Once she got to Rina's house, she honked signalling that she was here. Rina came running out of her house, with a huge smile.

"Hey!" She said excitedly as she got into the car.

"Hey, are you happy to see Johnny??" Wendy asked her as she started the car again.

"Very!" She says smiling.

It was now, 7:45 and they only had fifteen minutes before the boys plane lands.

"What should we do while waiting?" Wendy asked when they entered the Airport.

"Hungry?" Rina asks and Wendy smiles.

"Always" she says and Rina laughs as they walked to a restaurant. While eating they girls were silently enjoying their food. Normally they would be talking up a storm, but they were eating too fast. Probably because they wanted to be finished before their Boyfriends, well almost boyfriends Plane landed.

Once they were finished they head the the bag claim to wait for the boys. Wendy was internally screaming, she hasn't seen Ten in days and she couldn't wait to be in his arms again.

"Plane #19, has just landed from Thailand" The overcon said and the girls squealed.

"I wonder what they will look like!!" Rina says.

"Probably the same as always" Wendy jokes and Rina sticks her tongue out at her.

Then the girls saw Taeyong riding down the escalator and soon after the others boys came down. Rina saw Johnny and squealed running over to him. Ten was no where to be seen and It made Wendy worried.

"Noona!" She saw Mark walking up to her and she smiled at him.

"Hi dongsaeng!" She said and hugged him. They walked over to claim his bag from the spinny thing. Wendy could stop thinking about Ten and where he was.

"Mark, did Ten come off the plane?" She asked the little Canadian.

"Well... Noona, he said he wanted to spend time with his family and friends" Wendy sighed with a small hint of disappointment in her throat, she tried to hold back her tears as he said that.

"I get it" she says and she greets the others, then said goodbye and walked to her car.

"WENDY!" She heard a familiar voice yell, she turned around and saw Ten there, then ran up to him with full speed.

"I hate you so much"She said clinging onto him and crying.

"I'm sorry, I was going to surprise you but you left so early" he says and she hit him lightly.

"That's cruel, Oppa" she says wiping her tears away.

"I missed you, baby girl" he said and attached his lips on hers. The kiss seemed to be getting more heated, Ten pulled Wendy closer to him and wrapped both of his arms around her waist. Wendy wrapped her arms around his neck, making him kiss her even deeper. After awhile Ten's lips left Wendy's and travelled down to her Neck then to her collarbone, which was her sweet spot. She gave out a small moan and she could feel Ten smirking as he kissed her sweet spot.

"Ten wait" she said unwrapping her arms around his neck and pushing his chest to make him stop.

"We're in public!" Wendy screamed in realization. He was making her feel so good that she forgot. Then, They noticed the others were staring at the two of them.

"Bye" Wendy said grabbing Ten's hand leading him to her car.

"Use protection!!!!" Rina and the boys said at the same time as they practically ran to her car.
Tonight was going to be a fun night for them.

^^^^^^^^

Ohmigee that was bad lol, I almost got a nosebleed because of that. Hope you like it!

Vote, Comment and Follow me!!

       -izzy

Ps; what do you guys think about me making a
Astro Imagines book??
Pls comment your opinion!