niall

On the day of your one year anniversery, you decided to give Niall something extremely important to you, your virginity. Niall knew you were a virgin and always respected it but lately he would give subtle hints he wanted to be the one to take your virginity. As he sat on the couch watching the football game, you slipped into some sexy lingerie. Pink and lacy just like Niall liked it. You were a bundle of nerves as you made your way down the hallway towards Niall. You stopped beside Niall, holding one arm with the other, insecurly. He turned and you thought his eyes popped right out of his head. "Y/N wha.." "Happy aniversry" you innerupted him. H stood up grinning ear to ear as his hands slid down your waist making you shiver "Babe...are you sure about this?" he asked hands stopping right above your bum. "Yes Niall, but...only if you be gentle?" you said in a whisper. Niall picked you up bridal style kissing you as you made your way to the bedroom. Niall was a ball of excitment, but in the back of his mind, he was scared, scared of losing self control and hurting you. Your hand reached to the button on his jeans and popped it open as he slid your bra strap down your shoulder, kissing your collar bone. his pants came off and soon enough so did his shirt. He tugged your bra off your body. Your hands flew up to cover your breasts. he lightly chuckled taking your arms away " You're so beautiful Y/N, dont hide it baby" He kicked his boxers off to the side showing his full on erect 8 incher. You gulped as you felt his hands on the hem of your panties "Baby its not to late, you can still back out" he whispered. You drew a shaky breath "no Niall i want this, i want this with you" He smiled tugging down your panties, so both of you were fully exposed to one another. "lie down baby" he whispered huskily. You laid down as he slipped a condom on, lining up with your entrance. "ready?" he asked once more, so anxious he was shaking more than you were. "yes Niall" you nodded and he pushed in slowly. Every inch of him hurting more than the last. you whimpered in pain but he kissed you to distract from the pain "baby im hurting you" niall said as he was now fully in you. " NIall i knew it was going to hurt im okay, just hold on" you whispered your eyes closed. As a minute passed Niall was shaking like crazy trying to contain himself from fucking your brains out. "Niall are you okay" you asked fearful. He roughly thrusted into you, you crying in pain "I" thrust "cant" thrust "take it" He roughly thrusted in and out of you a full speed making you feel like you were being torn in half, his blue eyes turning the darkest blue you've ever seen them. You were now crying. "NIall it, it hurts" you cried. Niall looked down at you, making his thrusts even faster, thrusts full of anger, anger that he cant control himself. You thought him looking at you in pain would make him slow down, but it only made him rougher. You pulled Niall down and kissed him passionatly, his thrusting slowed and slowed, making it hurt less. He came into the condom, and looked down at you, pulling out. His eyes were teary just like your own. He threw the condom in the trash and sat at the end of the bed. His head was in his hands. You were so sore but you scooted to the end of the bed. "NIall baby?" you questioned as he let out a loud sob. "Niall are you okay honey, whats wrong" you asked rubbing his bare back. "I-I dont have enough self control to-to not hurt my-my girlfriend" he sobbed. "oh baby" you sighed "im fine really, it just...wasnt what i thought it would be" Niall looked down seeing the blood stain beneath you and sobbed once more. "i h-hurt you" he sobbed. you enveloped your arms around him "Niall, its okay, were going to work on your self control and it'll get better, i lost my virginity to the man i love and thats all that matter" you said. He smiled "I love you Y/N" "i love you to Niall".