louis- he hits you

You're at your house making a big dinner for your boyfriend, Louis. It took you hours, and by the time you were finished, it looked and smelled amazing. You were so proud of yourself! You knew how happy he would be.

Just as you finished setting the table, Louis stormed through the door, slamming it behind him. The loud bang made you jump.

"Lou?" you said, quietly. He ignored you. "What's wrong babe?"

"Leave me the hell alone, (Y/N)." he said, annoyed.

Yes, you were a bit hurt, but you didn't take it personally. You figured he just had a rough day at work. You shook off his rudeness and walked over to him.

"Cmon babe, I-I made dinner!" you grabbed his arm excitedly. Before you could even start bringing him towards the kitchen, his fist came up to your face, knocking you on the floor.

"I said leave me alone!" he shouted.

You touched the part of your face he punched, your hands shaking with fear. Your tears fell freely. You tried standing up but your knees were too weak. You pulled yourself away from him, heading towards the counter for support. You lifted yourself up and walked out of the kitchen, staying as far away from him as possible.

His face showed hatred and you didn't understand. You were so great to him, and he to you. Why was he suddenly so awful to you?

He studied you, and thought about what he had just done.

"Oh my god..." he said quietly, looking down at his hands. What did I just do?"

When you no longer could see him, your knees seemed to regain strength. You ran towards your dresser and grabbed as many clothes as possible. You reached into your closet for a suitcase and readied yourself to leave. You needed your toothbrush, so you went in the bathroom to get it. As you were leaving, Louis walked into the room quickly. You started bawling.

"No, please! Please don't hurt me!" You sunk into the corner and covered your head with your arms, scared out of your mind.

Louis's POV:

I'm a monster. Look at her, trembling in the corner, and all because of me. I hit her. Why? What's wrong with me? How...how could I? I love her.

(Back to narrator's POV of you: )

You were prepared to be struck again but you realized he wasn't doing anything. You looked up at him, tears falling down his face. You felt like you couldn't breath. You were just so confused and scared and ready to get the hell out of there. You stood up slowly, not taking your eyes off of him. You grabbed your suitcase and walked around him, trying not to collapse, your knees wobbly.

He suddenly grabbed your forearm. Adrenaline pumped through your veins as you shook out of his grip and raced to the door.

"(Y/N) STOP! I'M SORRY BABY, PLEASE!!" You heard him yell. You picked up your phone and dialed your best friend Niall's number. He picked up quickly.

You caught your breath. "Niall. Come get me out of here."

You and your boyfriend Niall were having a big fight. This was rare, you and Niall got along very well. But you had never been so upset with him before. You walked into Starbucks and saw him giving a girl his phone number, then giving her a kiss, and walking away. You felt stupid, and jealous, and betrayed.

"(Y/N), will you relax?! I'm not cheating on you!" Niall yelled.

"No, actually, I can't relax! Niall, who was that girl you were giving your fucking number too?"

He was starting to get angry, you could see it in his eyes. "Just. A. Friend. God, (Y/N), get the fuck off my back. You're just jealous because that girl way more sexy than you. You're worthless to me, and it just upsets you!"

Ouch. You felt tears well up in your eyes but you held them back. You then smacked Niall in the face, as hard as you could.

He snapped his head back to face you, then with the anger strengthening his force, he punched you right in the eye. You hit the ground hard, then blacked out.

..............

You woke up in your bed. You sat up and walked to the bathroom. You looked in the mirror and gasped loudly seeing the big purple bruise taking over half of your eye. You touched it softly and winced in pain. Just then, it all came back to you. Niall hit you. You never, ever, imagined yourself saying that, but it was true.

Just then, you heard the door open, then close. Niall. Your stomach churned with fear.

Is he still mad? How long have I been out? He's gonna kill me...I gotta hide...gotta hide...

You sprinted out of the bathroom and into the closet. You quietly shut the door and shrunk into the corner.

"(Y/N)? Are you awake?" you heard Niall say. You didn't answer. He walked into the room and didn't see you in the bed. He walked over to the bed and rested his hands on it. It was still warm, so he knew you were still in the house.

"Cmon baby, come out. I'm not going to hurt you." You were trying to stay quiet, even though you were crying your eyes out. You moved your arm to wipe away a tear, and you accidently hit the wall with your elbow. You paused, then cried harder, knowing he has found out where you were hiding.

He walked closer to the closet and you pushed further against the wall in fear. He opened the door slowly and looked at you. You brought your knees up to your chest and braced yourself.

"Please don't, Niall." you cried.

Tears fell from his eyes. "Don't what? Hit you? Baby, please, I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me. But I can't live with myself knowing your so... afraid of me." He paced away from the closet and you took your chance to get out. You grabbed a bookbag full of clothes that you were supposed to use for a sleepover at your friends house and ran out of the room. He realized and tried to stop you.

"No, (Y/N), don't go! I-I love you so much, I'm sorry baby! Wait!"

You turned around and screamed through sobs, "Find someone else to be your punching bag, Niall! I hate you!"

And with that you ran out. You've seen Niall several times since then, but you will never forgive him. He may have only hit you once, but you knew in your heart that you were better than letting him do that to you, and that you were stronger.

And what makes you feel even better about yourself? While you've moved on from Niall, he is still incredibly regretful, and is totally still in love with you.

That' what he gets for messin' with your heart! ;)

One Direction ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara