zayn- daddy's best friend

Zayn's Pov

Damn. I really want to go to Liam's today but his daughter Miranda will be there and for a couple years now I've grown some feelings for her. I don't really show them because she's 17 and all and I don't want to ruin my friendship with her dad. She isn't of age for a couple weeks and I can't wait until then. I don't want to take advantage of her, but I've dreamt of this moment for so long. My hands running up and down her bare sides and my finger tip running circles over her stomach, creating goosebumps. I've dreamt of her so many times, being with her, protecting her, and most of all being inside of her. I know I'm so much older than her but I don't even care.
I head over to their house and as I walk in, I see Miranda right away. She's bending over in the kitchen getting a drink and I have the perfect view of her ass. Perfection. I try to keep myself calm, not wanting to arouse myself. Liam walks in and sees me. "Hey Zayn how's it going man?" He says as he hugs me and as Miranda notices that I'm there she jumps, startled, not knowing someone was with her. "I'm good man how are you?" "Eh, you know." I take this as my chance to greet Miranda I go over to her and give her a hug, pulling her in tighter than normal, feeling her breasts against my chest. "Hi Zayn." She slightly whispers, having trouble making words.

Miranda's Pov

He hugged me, and he hugged me tight. Maybe I'm wrong but I think he likes me too. It's probably just me, and it's probably just my teenage hormones, but that hug wasn't like normal.
Later that night I was in the kitchen getting snacks to take to my room, my dad was in the bathroom, and Zayn was in the living room. I reached up to grab the chips and I had to stand on my tippy toes to reach them. As I did this my tank top lifted a little revealing my skin. When that happened I felt a warm hand on that area as an arm reached above me helping me get the snacks. It was Zayn, obviously. He placed the chips on the counter and spun me around. He stared into my eyes for a few seconds and I whispered "Thanks." He then kissed my lips but pulled away quickly backing away from me. "I'm sorry, I-I'm sorry." My dad walked into the kitchen at that moment. "What's going on?" I quickly replied with "Couldn't reach the chips." He nodded his head and grabbed two more beers throwing one to Zayn and they both went back to the living room. Please tell me that didn't just happen. Please tell me that I'm not dreaming.

Usually Zayn and I text here and there, just about personal stuff, like when I'm having a bad day he always says things to make me feel better and usually everyday we always say a simple Hi or Hey but ever since the kiss he hasn't said anything which scares me a little. I should of moved away or turned away or something. I rather would of moved then to have him ignoring me. Having him not talking to me at all is what's really hurting me.

A few weeks passed, meaning my birthday passed, meaning I'm now of age. Zayn came back around and told me he was sorry for not texting me back and that he was really busy with work. I knew that wasn't really the reason why but I just simply nodded my head and said "It's okay." Even though it wasn't because inside I was hurt. He's asked my dad to take me out to dinner beacause he didn't get me anything for my birthday and he felt bad. He didn't have to get me anything but he felt the need to. My dad shockingly said yes but also said that he wouldn't be able to join due to a business trip. That meant that the whole night I would be with Zayn, alone, but not only that night but possibly the whole week until dad came back because if he were to stay he probably wouldn't leave until he had to. At least I hoped any way.

The night of our dinner date, he pulled up in his car and knocked on the door. I quickly ran down the steps and greeted him as we walked towards his car. "Um, Thank you for taking me to dinner." I said and he just slightly nodded, tightening his grip on the wheel. He looked nervous, like he needed to say something but couldn't.

At the restaurant he finally opened up and started talking to me. We were sitting there just laughing at each other, about an hour after we already ate. Things were going good until he got real serious again and said,"I need to tell you something, it's probably going to change the way you look at me, or how you look at us and I'm sorry if it does I just-" "Zayn, you're scaring me just say it." "I-I love you." I sat there and stared at the words he had just mustered from his lips. I stared at his eyes which gleamed for an answer. His hand reached to the back of his head and scratched for a moment, still staring into my eyes. I placed my hand on his and said to him, voice shaking, "I love you too." "Miranda, when I say I love you I mean I love you, not just like a little kid love or a brother love, I mean I love you." "I know, and I love you too, I always have."

We went out of the restaurant hand-in-hand and he opened my side door helping me in as we drove to my house. He stoped in front, turning off the ignition. "I just can't leave you in there alone." I saw the smirk form on his lips as he said those words. I knew exactly what he meant because I wanted him too. I smiled at him and he got the clue. We got out of the car and ran for the door, not being able to wait any longer. He spun me around and connected his lips to mine, slamming the door behind him. "I've wanted this for so long." He managed to say between each breath. I couldn't manage words to form out of my mouth so I simply moaned in response. His hand rubbed the small of my back as our tongues intertwined. I jumped onto him wrapping my legs around his waist. He carried me upstairs to my bedroom laying me down gently. He then started to kiss from my lips down my neck. He sucked and bit at my skin making short moans escape my lips. His hands played with the hem of my shirt and I lifted up, letting him take it off along with my bra. His eyes glanced down at my breasts, loving the view. He cupped both of them, squeezing them roughly. His tongue latched to my nipples sucking them harder than he did my neck, making me arch my back.

I started taking off his shirt and then slowly after his pants. He had already taken off my pants which left him in his boxers and me in my black lace panties. "You're so damn beautiful." He whispered as he began his foreplay, rubbing my clit over my panties and then roughly taking them down sliding them over my legs, agonizingly slow. He looked up at me, his eyes sparkling with lust as he then began to lick up and down my slit, making me even wetter than before. "huhhhh Zaynnn." One hand rubbed my clit in circular motions as the other hand rest firmly on my thigh, keeping my legs spread. His head went back down to my core as his tongue entered me circling in and out, curling up at all the right places. I couldn't believe that the man that I have always wanted between my legs was finally where I wanted him to be. I then felt my legs twitch and my stomach became warm as my climax reached over me. "Zaynnn oh fuck." He then took out his tongue and licked up my slit once more, positioning himself at my entrance. He was big, the biggest I ever had and probably will ever have. I was nervous and I'm sure he could probably tell. "You ready baby?" I nodded and he began his work starting out slow and making me beg for him. "Zayn come on go all the way in please I need you." He chuckled and pulled out only to ram back into me hard, with tons of force making my body quiver with so much pleasure. I felt like cumming right then and there but I held it out for him.

He thrusted in and out of me as hard and as fast as he could and my nails dug into his back. I have never felt so much pleasure ever in my life as I am right now. He turned us around so I was on top, and in-control. I started moving my hips in a grinding motion making him groan deeply. "Ahh fuck Miranda just like that." I continued that several times before moving in figure eights, getting the full effect of him. He moaned at this motion too and I then figured it was time to start pouncing and so I did, bouncing hard on his dick making him moan loud for me. I felt him shake underneath me as he had finally reached his climax and shortly after so did I.

I landed on top of him, trying to catch my breath. He pulled out of me and laid me beside him, pulling me close to him. He kissed the top of my head and then whispered, "So what happens next?"