Prologue-1

*

Elizabeth Thompson made her way down the red carpet, camera lights flashing every step she took, and her smile flashing back at them as if to answer.

:This is the life:

She thought while she posed for another camera. Being a star was never in her plans but being the one and only Elizabeth Thompson it would be hard not to be one.

She remembered the day her CEO discovered her on an old ranch in her home town. She wasn't really from a well-off family but she wasn't that poor it just happens that her parents don't like the hustle of the big city.

{5 years ago}

Mr. Howard Willis, the famous CEO of RisingStar Entertainment was circling the country in hopes of finding new trainees for his company. He wanted fresh new faces, something show business wasn't aware of yet, something that would dazzle the crowd and really leave an impression and he was going to introduce that SOMETHING to the world. But first he needs to meet that something.

The auditions were being held in a small town which he would consider "Stuck in the past." With all the advances science was making, the small town Rosenburg seemed unchangeable. They did have electricity but they were not fond of the B/W television sets or the telephone. He would not be surprised if he saw someone using a tin can for communication.

News about the auditions quickly spread to the townfolk. Both interested and curious auditionees laid down their current chores and crowded their town hall hoping to sign a deal with the odd city visitor they rarely had.

They lined up in rows and this made the young CEO smile.

His expectations were high since old Rosenburg was pretty much the "countriest" town he's ever been in and he had a gut feeling he would find a diamond in the rough.

But the auditions were boring him at the very least. He even thought that maybe having some country bumpkin in the big city wasn't as much exciting as it might've sounded to him earlier. I mean who was he kidding, people from these parts of the country wouldn't be able to sell at all or better yet receive attention.

He thought he would probably give up at the end of the day but that was when he saw the young Elizabeth.

Elizabeth, or as her family calls her Little Izzy, was a petite brunette with an unhealthy obsession for adventure. She was always dirty from going into caves, climbing trees or trying to fish out of the river. She was an odd one that made her shine over the rest of the Rosenburg kids.

13 years old but her charm was undeniably strong. Her toothy smile while others passed by her was sweet to the eyes and Mr. Wilson noticed, her messy hair popping out behind a pretty blonde whom he presumed was her older sister. But the blonde wasn't as enticing as the child behind her but still held certain promise.

When the two treaded towards the CEO he knew he found the diamond he was looking for. And it was in the form of the Thompson sisters.

----

Hello :3 Prologue for Miss 1950 just a peek on what/how Elizabeth came to be. Prologue 2 will be shown on monday!

Hope you haven't waited much and yes I am going to put focus on Miss 1950 now.:3

Love lots

Haelin Lee