Miss 1950

I seriously hate myself for making another story without at least finishing one but I really really wanted to write this sooo I got no choice. I'll just give my attention to this when I at least finish 1 story in my works XD 

- - - - 

Elizabeth Thompson was a beauty. Elizabeth Thompson was so sexy. Elizabeth Thompson was the best.  Elizabeth Thompson was the It Girl. All those described Elizabeth perfectly, the key words there were was.

Elizabeth was the most sought out star of her time. She was a talented actress that all the girls adored and a prime beauty that guy’s would get butterflies from just by looking at her. She had the looks, she had the fame, and she had the fortune. She lived the life.  What more could a girl ask for?

Unfortunately nothing can stay the same forever.

When Elizabeth hit her 30’s, her shine began dying down. New generation of stars rose, leaving her behind the shadows of showbiz, never to be heard of again.

33 year after, in the bustling city of Los Angeles lived Beth Evergreen, a 62 year old widower and a mother of two successful adults. Beth dreams of living the life all over again. So on her 63th birthday, she did something she wouldn't normally do, she made a wish.

Her wish does come true and with the help of her 17 year old granddaughter she’s going to turn L.A. upside down. Dealing with popularity, parties, boys, teenage hormones, and the press again, can this once shining star live through it, or give up in the process.

Stand back and watch in awe, 1950’s princess is back.