Prologue-2

Mr. Wilson signed the Thompson sisters and it was now official that they were under his wing. He wasn't sure on how he would promote the two but it was reassuring that he would be the founder of soon to be international sensations. Just thinking about their would be fame gave him a giddy emotion.

Packing his and their bags they left the town Rosenburg and went back to his company in the big city.

Little Izzy thought of it all as a simple trip to an urban jungle which she wanted to tame while her sister knew all to well what would happen.

For 3 years the sisters trained to become the perfect embodiment of Mr. Wilson's dream. They worked hard, from singing, to dancing and even acting. Their aim was to reach the standards that were set out for them.

Little Izzy, was doing incredibly well along side her older sister,Victoria. Her talents exceeded that of her sister which Mr. Wilson took note off.

Maybe he should just debut the younger one, he would sometines think but dismisses it whenever he notices the beauty the girl radiates when she's with her sister.

After 2 more years, Elizabeth was ready to debut with Victoria but due to unknown reasons to Elizabeth, Victoria didn't debut with her.

She felt nervous, anxious and more importantly afraid since her sister was nowhere near her. She wanted to back out but Mr. Wilson told her to keep going.

And she did.

That day marked the beginning of the reign of 1950's princess.

» A smile crept towards Elizabeth's face when she was finished. With her heels clicking and her hair waving through the wind, she stepped closer to the large doors of the theater. She looked back at the crowd screaming her name. Giving out her signature grin she waved and said.

"Step back and watch in awe, 1950's princess is here."

----

Lol prologue sucks XD I just didn't know what to add before the start of.the chapters so I put this in. Chapter 1 will be released next week XD

Love lots,

Haelin Lee