Chapter 8: A Ball?

Such late updates... I have no ideas... Helllppppppp

P.s. please listen to my favourite song atm!!

Shion's POV:

After Safu had taken my measurements, i was left to go back to where Nezumi and his parents were. Once i had sat down next to Nezumi, his mother turned to me with a devilish grin plastered on her face.

"Shion, me and my husband have been discussing some things and we have decided... To throw a Ball in celebration for the wedding!"

I gulped and took a quick look at Nezumi who was visibly sweating.

"T-that would be great!" I forced out. The smile on her face grew as she clapped her hands together in excitement.

"Wonderful! Is it alright if i host it tonight? I have already invited everyone, i just needed your agreement"

Wait, when did she have the time to invite people??

I nodded my head even though i was dreading it.

- Time Skip -

Nezumi's POV:

Me and Shion had managed to escape my mother and had retreated to my room. I was laying on the bed while Shion was sitting at my desk chair with his wig in his hands. I put my hands under my head for support and looked up at Shion slightly.

"Shion" I said. He didn't look up but i knew he had heared me; he only continued to play with the strands of hair on his wig. I called him again to no avail. Sitting up on the bed, i threw one of my books at his head. He finally looked my way.

"Hey what was that for?!" He yelled in a not very threatening way.

"You weren't answering me" I said bluntly. He looked back down again and i began to pick up another book which snapped his head back up again."Shion come sit here" i said, patting the spot next to me on the bed.

He slowly headed to me and sat down shoulder to shoulder with me. He kept his eyes focused onto his lap and his head fell onto my shoulder.

"What's up?" I asked, stroking his fluffy white hair.

"What do you think?"

"... It's the Ball, isn't it?"

He didn't reply; instead, he buried his head further into my shoulder.

"It will be ok, I will be there with you to make sure nothing goes wrong. I promise"

He seemed to relax at my words and snake his arms around my neck. I repositioned us so that he was sitting on my lap with my hands around his waist. He giggled and at that i smiled gently. We sat like that for an hour or so; my hands resting on the small of his back and his fingers tangled through my hair, we were just enjoying each others presence.

He shifted and i removed my hands so he could get up. He looked down at me and pulled me up onto my feet so i was now looking down at him due to our height difference.

"Come on, lets get changed, we only have an hour left until the ball starts." Shion said with confidence. I smirked and i began undoing my tie infront of him and then making my way down to undo the buttons of my shirt. He stared for a moment before quickly turning away and declaring:

"I'M GOING TO GET CHANGED IN THE BATHROOM!"

AGGHH im sorry this is so short!!! I just have ZERO motivation.

Please forgive me and bare with