Chapter 6: The Dress?

Sorry for the late update guyyssss ;~;

Nezumi's POV:

We slowly open the big double doors to where my parents would be and walked in hand in hand. My mother was the first to look up from her book while my father soon followed. Both their eyes landed on the white haired 'female' beside me with questioning looks.

"Nezumi, darling! Who's this?" Mother said pointing towards Shion. I could see him visibly tense up and start to stutter on his words but i stopped him with my own.

"Mother, Father, h-she is the one i want to Marry." I said firmly with my hand squeezing his. Both my parents stared at me in shock for a few seconds before returning back to reality.

"Nezumi, we told you to choose one of the girls we picked for you, not someone with no royal blood!" My mother said while standing up from her postition. Me and Shion had already discussed a backstory for him and had practised it well for any question that was thrown at him.

"She has got royal blood! She came to the castle a few days ago for shelter as her kingdom had fallen with a deadly virus that only she had survived. After we had talked for a while, we just clicked. Mother, Father, she is the love of my life. Please except her as my future wife..."

After my little speech, i took a breath to calm myself down. My parents look at me with shocked faces and then looked at each other. Their faces sofened a little bit as she calmly asked us to sit down with them to discuss.

"You really love her, dont you?" My mother said with a softer voice.

"With all my heart" I said back. In the corner of my eyes i could see Shion's pink face when i said this. I squeezed his hand again and he gladly returned it. My mother smiled and examined Shion up and down, scooching a bit closer to him on the sofa.

"Well she certainly is pretty isn't she? A pair of gold earings would look absolutely gorgeous on you with that dress!" My father still didnt look as convinced but my mother was definately warming up to him which was good. Shion looked bashful while my mother played with his short white hair, complimenting him on every one of his features. I smiled at the thought of them getting along.

"Darling, should we really trust his words? I have never seen this woman in the palace walls before." My Father said in quiet words.

"Oh dont worry! Im sure its absolutely fine, just look how in love our son is! Its been a while since we saw him smile so brightly at another human being." Father sighed and lowered his head slightly in defeat.

"You're right.. He really is happy with her." Mother clapped her hands together  in accompishment and spoke up again.

"Right! Ok Nezumi, me and your Father have decided that we aprove of you wedding this young woman on one condition... you have to give us an heir."

Me and Shion gave eachother an awkward look before turning to face her again.

"Sure..." I said in not a lot of confidence. She seemed to take it easily thought as she started to do a little victory dance in accomplishing to find me a future 'wife'.

"Oh gosh we have to get the preparations ready for the wedding! We need to start designing the ball room to your liking and make the cake design and... we need to make a dress!"  Me and Shion both paused for a few seconds.

A dress...?

"It must be perfect! I'll call someone now." My mother then rushed to ring a bell at the other side of the room which will call one of the servants over. Within a few seconds, there was a knock on the door and she quickly rushed to the door to let in the servant.

"Shion, this is my favourite servant, Safu. She will be taking your measurements for the dress!"

To be continued...

Cliffhanger!!!!

Omg i actually kept my promise! (barely)

Btw sorry there wasnt a lot of NezuShi action but there will be next chapter okkk.

I hope you guys liked it! Leave a comment if you want more.