Angry Alyson

A/N Hey :) So this is a few mintues before the previous chapter. It's right after Willa fainted. Some Seilla stuff. Actually mostly Seilla stuff. Enjoy! If you do vote, comment and fan :D

Seth's POV

Her eyes roll back. She starts to shake and her hair is flying wild. What is happening?? Willa suddenly drops, slumping against the wall then thumping to the ground. Her hair looms reddish brownish- that's weird, I kneel down next to her.

After years of helping the Suckerman's watch over the Lanturn's, I have developed feelings for Willa. I really had. I would perk up every time I saw her with Jackie. But now she was lying- lifeless- before. I check Willa's pulse, which was beating steadily. What was it? A stroke? Asthma? Maybe she needs mouth to mouth? I lean in to try, only to be interrupted by Quint and Amberlyn.

"What happened?" Amberlyn cries. The pair joins me at Willa's side.

"She started shaking... and-and her eyes...they rolled back. Then she passed out." I stutter out. That's when Willa's eyes flash open. They're slightly glazed.

"Willa!" She looks at me. Her stare is cold and hard.

"Willa?" She imitates me, mockingly. "Why does everyone call me that? My name is A-L-Y-S-O-N. Gosh!!"

"Are you okay?" Quint asked in a worried tone. She rolls her eyes. I exchange a look with Amberlyn and Quint.

"No duh!" Willa claims, standing up. "Well I'm out of here, weirdoes!"

The weirdness of that is astronomical! Willa just freaking like that? It was just odd. Really, really, really odd. But that's what Trickem does to people. Messes with their minds. Making them feel unsure or have different personalities.

"I think she's a Jeyk." Quint states, matter-of-factly.

"A what?"

"A Jeyk. A person with a double-sided personality. It's like she's two people at the same time. But she doesn't know it! Alyson could probably have a whole life her friends and family don't know of!" Amberlyn explains.

"Well how do we change her back?" I ask. "I like Willa much better than Alyson already."

"Multiple ways. Through an act showing friendship or Love. Like a hug from a friend or true loves kiss." Quint drifts off. I get the feeling I'm being stared at. Oh god they mean me,

"Well I'll try to go get her!" I say hastily and rush after Alyson.

 True love's kiss? Is that the only way I can get her back? It will be very awkward after but is it worth it? I find Alyson in the square sitting under the Pumpkin tree. She's seems to be angrily punching- literally punching- a number into her cell phone. Oh my, someone's not in a good mood.

Just get this over and done with, Seth! I think to myself.

So I walk straight up to Alyson. She's about to start shouting her mouth of again, but I interrupt. I pull her into an embrace and kiss her right on the lips. At first Alyson struggles and tries to push me away. But then she starts to kiss back. She puts her arms around my neck and I place mine on her waist. It's an amazing first kiss. A minute or two passes before we break apart. Willa is herself again. Her hair lost the red tint to it and she seems warmer.

I stare at her and she stares at me. It's a very awkward silence.

"Seth....?" She questions. "What just happened?"

"Uhhhhh...." Then I sprint away.

I sit in the cemetery and slap myself in the face. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I should have waited and gotten Jackie to hug her! But now I've gone and messed up everything between us! I sit in silence, watching the leaves spin to the ground. One blows towards me and lands in my lap. A loner like me. I twirl it between my forefingers and thumb.

"You okay?" Quint's voice ring's out.  I look up to find him leaning against the tree that overshadows the graves.

"Fine" I reply, tediously. I hope concealing my fury and irritation with myself will make him go away.

"Sureee, you are. Com 'on spill." He says as he sits down next to me. I sigh, knowing I can't hide it.

"I kissed her, Quint" I said, sorrowfully.  "I think really messed it up with her."

"How? She's crazy about you! "Quint reveals.

"She was all freaked out and just stared at me."

"Well, if you love someone, tell them because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken." Quint Quotes.

"Great cheering up quote" I mumble sarcastically.

"No, it means that you should tell Willa how you feel. If not, you will regret it." He explains. With that he heads back to city hall.

I know I have to tell her. But not yet. I may have known Willa for years but she only met me today. But I know one thing. I'm going to make Willa Wisp fall in love with like I have with her.