Breaking Boundaries

Title: Breaking Boundaries [manXman]

Author: conleyswifey

Description: **Be aware that this is a manXman story so if that bothers you then please don't read! 5th in Breaking Series. There are certain things that make a man a man in late 1870's Texas. Being able to rope, ride and handle cattle to name a few. Shooting from the hip, playing poker and throwing back whiskey never hurt either. Nick could do all those things but none of that would matter if anyone knew the truth about him-if anyone knew his secret. So to protect that secret, Nick keeps to himself as he works on the ranch at Atkinson Spread. Helikes his job and the bosses are decent but Nick is lonely. Covered inscars, both of the physical and emotional variety, he longs for one person he can truly be himself around. That one person he can love. Aiden is running. He's been running since his family realized what he was, called him an abomination and cursed him to death. Bakerstown Texas is where his legs and his will to run finally give out. Somehow he finds himselfhired on to work at Atkinson spreadthough he knows nothing about cattle. He has already resigned himself to a life alone but that thought goes out the window when he lays his eyes on a ranch hand named Nick. Even then, Aiden knows he can't have Nick. Nick doesn't seem to suffer from the same condition that Aiden was born with and so there's not a lot Aiden can do about his attraction tothe other man. Until a night at the saloon goes a bit too far...... Can these two men be together or will their secret be found out and their disease dealt with the frontier way?

My Thoughts: great story that will hook you till the end

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/4567460-breaking-boundaries-5th-in-breaking-series-manxman