Secret Admirer |BoyXBoy|

Title: Secret Admirer |BoyXBoy|

Author: OmnipotentSadist

Description: "Kiss Me." Marcus whispered. "Are you sure you want me to kiss you?" The man asked, a glint in his eyes and a smirk on his lips... This moment was the begining of realization, the start of something new, something dangerous, and something Marcus would love, regardless. [...Meet Marcus Berkley, he is in a bit of a situation. He just so happens to have one hell of a Secret Admirer who likes leave him Expensive things. Who ever it is calls themselves the 'Secret Santa". The question is 'Who is it? it has to someone that he works with, it has to be someone he knows' Marcus wants to find out once and for all. But what will happen when he finds out? This is not just any Ordinary Admirer, I know it, and You know it, Marcus doesn't. This christmas season He is in for a ONE HELL OF A SUPRISE. ..just a word of caution though no one is as they seem, and this secret admirer is someone you wouldn't want to mess with. This won't be your average admirer. You'll never see it coming .

My Thoughts: It's my fav boyxboy story.If you are in boyxboy then must read this one,you will have no regrets.

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/783490-secret-admirer-boyxboy