THE PROMISE

Title: THE PROMISE

Author: VJDunraven

Description: Miss Cassandra Carlyle has been in love with her older brother's friend, Lord Richard Christopher Radcliffe, since she was eight years old. He was her hero, her knight in shining armor, her prince charming and the man of her dreams. But Richard saw her merely as a younger sister and left for Oxford with the promise that he'd never forget her. Now, ten years later, after all the waiting and hoping, Richard finally returned--with his betrothed in hand. Worst, Cassandra discovered that not only had he forgotten about her, he also didn't recognize her! Heartbroken, she let her mother haul her to her first season in London and found herself as the new darling of the ton. Would she find love or would her hero come charging on a white horse? Join me in this poignant tale of childhood friends, young love, broken promises and dreams with Richard and Cassandra, as they discover the true meaning of love everlasting.

My Thoughts: A great story about two friends being apart but after sometime meeting again and how a relationship goes from there.

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/682681-the-promise-wattpad-edition-unedited-draft