Chapter 9.1

I wake up filled with happyness but it doesnt last, it never does. I am lying across his chest and i pull myself closer never wanting to let go, but i know i have to, soon. I dont want to leave or even move from this position but i have to, I promised to help my friends and do my job and just because i am with my soul mate it doesnt mean i can abondon my responsibilities.

I know that he will want to come because he thinks that it will be easier to protect me if he is beside me all the time and maybe i do want him to come because i do not want to leave him. I feel him stirr under me and i open my eyes when i feel his lips giving me a light kiss on my forehead. I look up at him with a gentle smile and when i see his eyes i wish i could freeze and preserve this moment forever. I lean up to give him a light kiss on the lips that quickly turns into a passionate one, when we stop because we both need to catch our breaths i put my head on his chest and hear his quick heart beat. And yes i know vampires are not supposed to have heart beats but as long as he is alive it means that he is still good and that the evil thirst has not taken over him yet.

"Do you want to come with me?" I ask, hoping he will say yes but also that he will say no, because if he says no then he stays away from all the crazyness and danger.

"Yes, I thought you would never ask." he says pulling me tighter to him.