---4--- Rachel's POV

Cookie: Pic is of Jason-lookin good!-

Song link is "Crazy For You" By Madonna. Gotta love her! Love all her songs! And this one is a great romantic one! Show's how Rachel feels for Jason and vice versa ;)

I don't usually do this but I'll be adding in what character POV the chapters going to be so no one will get confused on who's POV it is they're reading :)

-----

(Back at Jason's Studio Apartment....)

--Rachel's POV--

When it seemed like I stopped throwing up, Jason had insisted for me to lay down on his bed while he cleaned up my vomit. Embarrassed that he'd have to do such a degrading task, I told him I can do it but he wouldn't have none of it and practically carried me to his bed.

      Now I lay flat on on my back on his bed, hands folded on my stomach as I watched him scrub his floor clean with a rag and some Pine-Sol he got from the auto shop below his apartment. I watched his muscles flexed as he dried the floor, still shirtless after he had pulled his shirt off. A shirt I had puked up all over earlier.

     I felt my cheeks heat up as the memory of the moment surfaced. God I'm so embarrassed! I come to this poor guys home and tell him he's going to be a daddy but right before that, I puke up all over him and have a breakdown! Now he's cleaning up my mess...

     Nice job, Rachel. Good going.

    "Do you need anything?" Jason asked as he stood, finished with his task. "Something to drink? Eat?"

     My stomach churned at the idea of eating anything right now. "No." I shook my head weakly against his single white pillow. "No food."

     He tossed the dirty rag in a black trash bag and placed the lemon scented Pine-Sol on the small sink counter. "How about something to drink?"

      "The Sprite is fine. It calms my stomach." The smell of the Pine-Sol oddly relaxed my stomach as well.

     Jason nodded, dropping the plastic bag on the floor by his feet. He leaned against the counter and crossed his arms, looking unsure of what to do or say next. He had that look of deep concentration on his face, a look that I couldn't help find strangely appealing on him. His dark blonde brows narrowed down with his forehead creased into a concentrated frown. His intense hazel eyes looked, well...intense. Jason always looked intense, no matter what he was doing.

     Another trait I found attractive.

    Jason really is a good-looking guy, an all around badboy image that made women's heart race just at the sight of him. Short dirty blonde hair, golden tanned skin and mesmorizing hazel eyes; Standing at 6 feet, Jason Reinhardt is total eye candy.

    The way he walked with male confidence, the way he looked at you with those intense eyes and the way he talked with deep yet soothing voice...it made a person want to take a step back yet contridict themselves by taking a step forward, drawn to his mysterious aura even though he looked like someone that shouldn't be messed with.

    That night at the party, it wasn't the first time that  I had been aware of him. Whenever he does show up to school my eyes would always automatically land on him when he's near. He'd catch my stares and I'd blush and look away but I'd always feel his eyes continue to stare at me. It had felt thrilling...exciting. 3 weeks ago we both had given into our desires but neither have us had known that it would turn out like this.