---3--- Nancy's POV

Cookie: ATTENTION!! A fan has brought to my attention that this story reminded her of another story on here called "The Playboy's Baby" (thank you to the fan who had brought this to my attention)

I'd just like to say that I DID NOT get the story idea from her but from my own story "High School Scandal" if you read it you'll know that Shelly is a character on there that got pregnant. Plus Madonna's song "Papa Dont Preach" had a helping hand with this story.

 I've notifed the author of "The PlayBoy's Baby" -DamonSalvatoreFan- and cleared things up with her. Thankfully she was chill with it cause she completely understood since some ppl were accusing her of taking her story from the drama "The Secret Life" -.-

 If someome accuses me of taking my own story from there I'm gonna kick some ass. LOL.

 So, check out DamonSalvatoreFan's story "The Playboy's Baby" :D Tell her Cookie sends her luuuuuuuuuuv for being cool about this whole thing ; )

 And in that note Nancy will be played by sexy singer Kerli! :D She fits Nancy's image to a T!!! Pic on the right!

 Song link is "Love Is Dead" by, you know it! Kerli!

----

(Meanwhile back at school...)

--Nancy's POV--

I bent down and rummaged though my locker, still fuming about Rachel's situation. I mean, fuck, what the hell had she been thinking? Well obviously she hadn't been, too preoccupied humping some reject instead of really thinking about the possible consequences of their actions.

       I grabbed my history book and shoved it inside my black bag, a skull imprinted backpack decorated with random colorful stickers of goth fairies. I knew that my thinking was harsh but damn it, we all had promised each other that we wouldn't do something stupid like get pregnant early like my mother had.

       I paused, thinking about the last time I saw my mother. It must have been six years ago when I was 11. She and Dad had been arguing about his drinking habits again, screaming at him on the top of her lungs about being tired of working herself to death in a restaurant as a waitress, sick and tired of living in a trailer home, sick and tired of...well her life.

       The next day she never came home from work.

       I shoved the rest of my notebooks in the backpack. If my mother hadn't gotten pregnant with me at 16 there was no doubt that she would have never married my dead-beat Dad. So that she wouldn't be raising a bastard she married my father and reluctantly moved in with him in the god-aweful trailer we lived in now. After 11 years she finally got fed and and left. Last I heard she married some rich guy in Vegas.

       The thing is, she had left me to take care of my father, not the other way around. George Griffin is a dead-beat drunk living off his disability checks. If I hadn't taken a part-time job at fifteen there was no doubt that we'd be in the streets now. As much as I loved my father, he'll always be good for nothing.

       I've never told anyone this, not even my two best friends Dana and Rachel. Before she left, Mom had left a note for me saying that she'll come back for me when she finds a better life. I still kept that note under my pillow, in hopes that she will come back.