---10--- Rachel's POV

Cookie: Hiya! :) So, this chapter was totally spontaneous on my part, inspired by Black Veil Brides song "Rebel Love Song" :) Enjoy!!

Pic of Jason on the right plus "Rebel Love Song" lyrics on youtube link ^_^

---

(Hanson Park; midday)....

..."Take your hands in mine it's ours tonight, this is a Rebel Love Song..."

--Rachel's POV--

"She isn't going anywhere with you. Sir."

     I clutched onto Jason tighter, the enrage look on my fathers face at Jason's declaration made me fear for the boy standing protectively in front of me. It would be so easy to just give in, to just go home with my father but if I did that then what? Nothing will change. He'll probably lock me up this time and have Maggie watch me like a hawk. He'll never let me see Jason again and that...that very thought itself was unbearable.

     "Rachel," Dad snapped, angry eyes locking on me and ignoring Jason. "Come here."

      I shook my head. "No, Dad. Not until you listen to what we have to say."

      "Come here, Rachel."

      "No."

      Dad swore under his breath. "Damn it, Rachel, I'm trying to protect you here."

      "Dad, what are you trying to protect me from? I'm already pregnant! The damage has already been done." Growing courage for mine and Jason's sake, I took a step aside and planted myself right next to Jason. "Dad, what we need to do now is talk about the future."

      "Your future is with me," Dad snapped. "I'll take care of you. Now get away from him and come here."

      "Jason wants to take care of me too, Dad!" I cried. "He wants to! Why wont you just talk to him and listen what he's got to say?"

      "A boy like him is no good for you," Dad growled, eyes settling on Jason. His green eyes, so identical to mine was hard and stormy. "Guys like him don't deserve you. They don't stick around for long."

      "You don't even know him!"

       "I know enough!" He barked back. "Now come here!"

     I balled my hands into fists but kept them on my side. I lifted my chin up stubbornly. "No."

     His eyes turned to me and narrowed. "Don't make me force you, Rachel."

      I shrank back. This is it...there was no getting through to him. He just refuses to listen. He didn't want to hear what we had to say. Just like the others, he thought that Jason was good-for-nothing. But that's not true! It's not!

      I grabbed Jason's hand and looked up desperately at him. My eyes asked him, 'What are we going to do now?'.

      Maggie's car screeched to a holt next to Dad's plus another police car. I recognized the blonde haired man getting out the car with dark shades and mustache. He had grown it to copy my father, whom he looked up to. It was Ryan Brady, Dad's deputy.

      Maggie opened her car door and didn't even bother to close it. She ran to my fathers side and stared at me and Jason, guilt on her face. "I'm sorry, Rachel," she said, "but I had to tell him what happened."