Author's note

And we're done! 

Wow, that was one crazy ride. I never thought I'd finish this story, but here we are :)

Huge thanks and shoutouts to Calvin_Blake and JayceJole, two of my first readers and friends on Wattpad.

ljthomas for her awesome feedback on earlier chapters (definitely using it when I go back to edit!) 

Wynter_Antoinette for reading as soon as I update :)

And finally, snowstorm5112 for being my number one fan and the best person in the whole universe :) This book is for you.

I am going to start rewriting and editing this story in about a week or so (about seven days from April 9th, 2016), so if you have any feedback or suggestions for this book, don't hesitate to let me know now!

ALSO, thank you to all the other readers out there for your support and reads, for getting this book to 2k reads before I finished and for getting it ranked at #97 in the sci-fi hot list! Just... wow. I was speechless when I saw that :) 

I'm gonna start working on other projects now, so if you maybe wanna take a look at those, it'll mean the world to me.

Again, thank you so much for sticking through this story and following Damon's adventure. I'm sure he'll be very happy about this ;)

I hope you have an amazing day.

Love you all,
Ever