Reece Speaks: Dating "Poor" People

So this is something that we all have heard about and I really don't know why some people have to judge others on how rich they are. I'm not rich or poor but I wouldn't mind dating a girl who's struggling a bit as long as her personality is cool then I'm good.

So anyway a year back or so at university, there was this one girl who somehow thought that I was "poor" and made that one of the reasons why she didn't want to date me! I have no idea where she came up with that considering I don't dress up like a hobo or anything but I guess around my friends I am a cheap ass motherfucker.

I only found out about this a few months later so I decided to confront her about it. In my head the conversation went something like this:

Me: Yo, girl! What's your problem? I ain't poor! (Extremely hot yet aggressive facial expression)

Girl: Well you're like poor and stuff.

Me: Pssssssssssssht! What-eva!

And suddenly I'll jump into my non-existent Ferrari and drive off into the sunset.

However, here's what really happened:

Me: Hey uh Jon told me that you didn't want to go out with me because I'm poor?

Girl: Yup.

Me: Oh... uhm...

Girl: K bye! (She actually said "I have class now" but I thought "K bye" is more effective)

I didn't have the energy to tell her I wasn't actually a homeless person and she was a stupid moron for believing it. Although the hilarious part was that she worked as a waiter for a restaurant.

So with that, one year later I decide to prank call her at the restaurant. Please note that I had to call this restaurant like 8 times just to speak to Gina. The first time I called it was hilarious! However since it didn't fit in with this chapter, we decided to make a new book JUST FOR PRANKS. It's coming out soon, I promise!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Ring ring*

Chinese Woman: Herro?

Reece: Yo, Gina still busy? (I already spoke to this lady before and it was really funny, that conversation will be in the new book)

Chinese Woman: Yoo keep wanting Gina, Gina, Gina! (She got really annoyed with me, haha)

Reece: Is she busy or not, homedawg?

Chinese Woman: *Scoffs* Ah peece hold.

*In the background she screams for Gina*

Gina: Hello?

Reece: Sup. This is Johnson.

Johnson is my friend who threw a party last week and I heard Gina was there. She's quite the clubber and that's why she went. Apparently she was fucking drunk there. Johnson also said that she never speak to him at all in the past but just rocked up at his party like a gangsta.

Gina: Oh hey! How are you?

Reece: Good. Listen you left some of your... uh stuff in my bathroom and I wanted to know when you were going to pick it up.

Gina: Uh... what-what-what did I leave?

Reece: Uhm haha... uhm. Vaginal cleanser.

Gina: What? That's not mine.