Reece Speaks: HowBoysThink presents a dating guide!

HowBoysThink: Our Guide to Getting the Guy of Your Dreams

Alright, so everyone has problems with love. I mean come on, I'm 22 years old and I haven't found the right girl yet. Sure, I don't mind an occasional boobie or two coming into my view... but finding the right person is just a whole new level. So, since we're all relatively young bachelors we thought we could help a few of you out by creating a special guide.

In this guide, there will be special tips from each of the guys who will help you in acquiring the man of your dreams. From Clyde's tips on how to spice up your bedroom, to Roger's advice on how to talk kinky... we'll keep you entertained for the next few minutes!

So since we've been gone for a while, let's introduce the guys!

Question: Give a brief unbiased opinion on Reece

Clyde:Bit of a goody two shoes... like a male nun, what is that called? A Mun?

Brandon: It's called a Monk, you f*cking retard.

Dean: He has a big nose as well.

Roger: I thought I was the only one that noticed that!

Question: Give a brief unbiased opinion on Clyde

Reece: Herpes.

Dean: Wow, real unbiased there, Reece.

Roger: Does he really have herpes anyway?

Brandon: Doesn't he have that sore on the corner of his mouth?

Question: Give a brief unbiased opinion on Roger

Clyde:IT'S A ZIT YOU F*CKING ASSHOLES.

Brandon: Holy $hit, calm down brah.

Dean: Aren't we supposed to be talking about Roger?

Reece: Oh yeah, Roger's alright, I guess.

Question: Give a brief unbiased opinion on Brandon

Dean: Why is his hair so black? Does he think he's some 16 year old emo boy?

Reece: He's Ginger in real life.

Roger: Is his pubes... like ginger?

Clyde: We should ask Reece's mom. She'll know.

Now that you've gotten to know the who's who of HowBoysThink, let's move on to the $hittiest Guide of the 21st century.

Brandon's Tip: Get the guy to text you.

So you see a guy you like at school, university, a f*cking farm... I don't know. Anyway, I know that if I see a girl I want to bang the living daylight out of, I normally walk up to her and get her number. Unfortunately, for a girl it's not that easy.

A simple way to make a guy know that you're interested is to make eye contact for a second and smile. Keep doing this once in a while, and then if the guy isn't a total dumbass... he might just make the first move!

The guys' opinions on Brandon's tip

Dean: If a girl keeps looking at me, I'd think I'd have something on my face.

Clyde: Like Reece's mom?

Roger: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRN!

Reece: Enough now!

Roger's Tip: How to Talk Kinky

Well you see... all of that kinky talk usually ended with the girl swearing the $hit out of me. So technically, I'm not the best with these kinds of things. Once a girl said she'll call her dad for me so I got scared.