Meeting Clarence

Life can be unexpected so never say never.

              -TMMM

Georgia could feel her head spinning. Why? She couldnt tell.
She was suppose to be happy that he had been caught but she felt anything but that.

She gripped the counter in fear as she tried to process everything.

Her knuckles were turning a lighter shade and she could bet if she was a white woman it would have been white by now.

Finally she gathered herself together.

She was not going to be weak because of Clarence.

She would not let him make her scared. 

She was stronger than this.

She was never this way  back in Nigeria and she was not going to let anything or anyone make her feel weak.

She was a strong woman- a strong black woman and she was going to remain that way in Nigeria or any where else.

She lifted her head and stared in to Ryan's eyes which where full of concern for her.

He probably did not know that she was aware that the gossip thirsty magazines , bloggers and others had gotten hold of the news about her and Clarence at the party.

They had tagged it

' Clarence Attacks Again" 

She had seen it when she was going through a blog on her phone. That got her thinking that maybe she was not his first victim.

As she r Ead on she realised she was actually his 6th victim and although all others had pressed charges, no one had succeeded.

There were various stories about it, none close to the truth but as far a sit attracted the customers they did not care.

"What else did they say." She asked trying her best to seem calm.

"They need you to come over and answer a few questions but if you are not comfortable with it I can talk to them and convince them to do it next tim e or have them come over instead."

I'll do it."

"What?! " to say he was shocked would be under estimating how he was feeling. 

He had expected her to agree with him but she had surprised him as usual.

"Are you sure? It is past mid night. We could always go in the morning and maybe-"

She interrupted his speech," I'm absolutely fine. " she looked him in the eyes while she spoke to make sure he understood her.

" You have been taking care of me and I'm better. I am healed from the head injury and the bruises are gone. There's no point in me hiding. Please." She pleaded. She needed to make that statement.

If the statement was going to make sure that Clarence would never have the chance to treat another lady in such a manner and that he will be punished then so be it.

Ryan reached foward as he took a strand of her hair that had fallen out of her bun, he twirled it , playing with it before staring at her" You always find a way to surprise me, Miss Davis." He said be fore tucking it behind her ear.

He straightened'" You should probably go get dressed unless you want to go to the police station with your nighties and a robe."
He said glancing at the silk purple robe that stopped at knee length giving nothing away of what was under neath.

He swallowed and glanced at his phone the light from the phone lighting his face allowing her to admire his features without him knowing.
"Go get dressed quickly.  Its pretty late. The earlier we get there the earlier we  will get it done and leave."
He said glancing away from his phone and putting it into his pocket.

He was already dressed in dark blue slacks, and a black sweater and black leather sandals.

He watched as she nodded, stood up and walked away trying his best to focus on the 3 ft vase at the side of the stairs and not her figure.

He shook his head and took a deep calming breath.

Seven minutes later, she came downstairs and saw him sitting on the counter tapping furiously on his phone with his eye brows furrowed together.

She cleared her throat to gain his attention." I'm ready."

He stared at her letting his eyes stroll down from her head to her sandal- cladded feet before he swallowed again and put his phone away in his pocket. 
She was dressed in a plain white sundress that was tight at the bust but didnt show any cleavage whatsoever and flowed out from above her waist but she still managed to look effortlessly beautiful.

He jumped off the counter top cursing him self for staring at her.

She was his P.A for crying out loud and now that Clarence had been caught she would be free to go home sooner than later.

Why did he feel sad at that thought.

He ran a hand over his face trying to be un affected by the scent of her perfume that seemed to wrap around him calling him to her.

+×÷=% ₩☆★♡♥)(*&^/~#@!-':";?

In the car, she squirmed in her seat for what seemed to be the hundredth time. She rubbed her palms on her dress and then wrapped them together.   

Staring outside the window and lost in thought, she gasped in shock as a large hand untangled her hands and enwrapped his own with hers.

Compared to her small palm, his was really large and rough. She wondered why. Surely,  a billionaire like him didn't do much work to have such hands.

She stared at their hands entwined together and glanced at him, maybe he was so lost in thought as well and had not realised that her hand was wrapped in his but then he turned her way and smiled at her.

The smile alone told her everything.  He was going to be with her through this, he was going to stand by her side boss or not. And support her every step of the way. She smiled back before staring back at their hands trying to hide the smile by bending her head lower. His thumb gently stroking her hand while his other hand controlled the steering wheel.

She did not feel weak at all any more.  The fact that she had someone and she was not alone made her gain more confidence.

With that new confidence, she laid her head on her seat staring outside the window, she placed their both entwined hands on her lap covering it with her second hand a smile still on her face as she shut her eyes and rested while he drove through the night.

Long enough for you guys? I'm trying my best to make every chapter have at least one thousand words.i hope you enjoy this change and support me back.
So those any one know wgat  will happen or do you want to see something in the next chapter. Comment and I'll put it in the book. How good will it feel to have a contribution to this book, huh?
I'm still writing my exams but so far its been great.

Sha r e, comment,  vote etc.

P.s after I asked for cast members only one person suggested and I'll like more suggestions and I'm sure you want a dedication.

Always remember to live life like its the last. Be careful to always make sure u r doing the right thing so you wouldn't be caught off guard on the last day

God bless you.

Al