Tease

The real lover is the man who can thrill you just by touching your head or smiling into your eyes- or just by staring into space.

- Marilyn Monroe 

Ryan sat on his chair in his office with his hands folded behind his head, legs stretched and eyes closed only to have Georgia's face pop in his head. This had been going on for the past month. Since the day at Hephzy's he had been busy with carrying out the new idea they had brought up and it had not been as easy as he thought, the only time he saw her, was during board meetings or when she was bringing his food, or arranging appointments or shirtlessrom or coming to his office. Which reminding him, he hadn't seen her all day. He pressed his intercom and called for Mrs. Smith.

"Where is Georgia?" He asked not bothering to greet.

   Mrs Smith licked her lips and looked around the office thinking of what to say. How on earth did you tell your boss that his P. A was not at work because of cramps ? 

    He cocked an eyebrow waiting for a reply. "She is not feeling to well, so I gave her the day off."

"How? She wasn't even here." "She called."

He rocked his chair and strokes his jaw. "So you guys are now close?"

"Not really, why are you jealous?" She asked a hint of playfulness in her voice.

This time around he raised both eyebrows." Why would I be?"

"Dunno," she shrugged " Just thought you were jealous cos she hadn't talked to you and we are getting close." He snorted" Please." But he knew better.

"By the way, what is wrong with her , huh?

Uh uh!!! "Um Um well... You see.. She .. Uh shesaidshehasreallybadcramps." Seeming proud of herself she said" Yeah that's what she said." She nodded.

    "Yeah... But I did not hear a thing." He gazed at her in confusion.

  She sighed. "She has cramps. Bad ones." She expected him to burst out in laughter and say something like that's what you get for being a women but instead he jumped up from his seat and grabbed his phones and key heading to the door." Cancel all my appointments, take care of the company till I'm back." He left the office taking his black Mustang 2015 cobra. He just hoped she was okay. 

He parked at the front of her white storey building. As he came out he looked at her house more closely than he had last time. There was a flower garden at the frontyard, her grey Toyota spider was packed by the corner, a few trees could be seen at the corner but not having time to admire her house he knocked at the door and chuckled at the paper at the top of the door with a line drawn against a shoe on a rug and the words 'DON'T STEP ON MY RUG WITH YOUR SHOES....PLEASE" . He knocked again and when he didn't get a reply, fear gripped him but he pushed it away only to push the door and find it open." How could she be so careless" he muttered stepping in and taken off his shoes and placing it in the coat room along with his suit jacket. "Georgia." No answer. "Georgia!!" Still no answer. He stepped on the soft fur white rug. No wonder she wanted no shoes.  Fear gripped him again as he climbed the staircase and opened the first door in sight to find her covered In A red sheet. Her head laid on a mountain of pillows of different sizes and colours, some white with red floral print and some red. The whole room was white except the one behind her which was red, there was a wall filled with pictures, a picture of her and a white Maltese she hugged tightly, her face filled with bliss, her hair was not in a tight bun , thank God, and she smiled brightly. There was a gold collar on her neck with Sparkle inscribed on it.( A/N I changed it from coco cos well coco was too... Cocoish for a white Maltese). So this was Maltese, he thought, he was beginning to think she had a child. There was a bookshelf filled with books. Deciding to let her sleep, he went outside the room to the kitchen to prepare something for her when she wakes up.