Chapter 4

~ Skyler's POV ~ (same day, 5:30pm)

Hayes and his friends would be here in about 30 mins, and all Jess and I had done was slouch around watching Netflix and eating junk.

"Hayes and his friends are gonna come over at 6, to go swimming, by the way." I told Jessica as we both layed on my big, white ruffled bed, on our phones.

"'Kay, we should get dressed." She replied. I nodded my head in agreement, and we walked into the walk-in-closet that connected the both of our rooms. "Which one?" She asked me, holding up a floral bandeau and a black lace one piece.

"The floral one, for sure." I told her (A/N Jessica's swimsuit is pictured as the chapter pic)

"What about you..." She mumbled while looking through the piles of bikinis in one of the unpacked luggages. "How 'bout this?" She held up a white lace one.

"I dunno... it kinda, like, shows... a lot."

Jessica rolled her eyes, "You can slay this, trust me."

I gave in, putting it on with the same shorts I had on earlier and an adidas crop top. Jessica wore hers, but with some ripped light pink shorts and a cute muscle tee. I had just walked out of my room, as Jess walked out of hers, when the doorbell rang. We ran downstairs, and opened the door to see Hayes, Matthew, Cameron, and Nash standing on the front porch. I wanted to just run away, but they didn't seem to recognize me, and that would be really rude to Hayes...

"Hey Skyler!" Hayes said happily, looking at me. I smiled at him.

"Hi Hayes. So this is Jess, and who are all of your friends?" I clearly knew, but I was really hoping they wouldn't know it was me, so I wasn't about to tell everyone.

"This is Nash, Cam, and Matt." He said pointing to each one. Jess invited everyone in, and we all headed back to the pool. Nash and Cam immediately jumped in with a few yells, splashing us all, and making everyone groan. Matt and Jess started talking, soon to join the boys in the water; they seemed to like each other. Hayes looked at me, and I took his hand and led him to one of the long chairs, were he sat down, and I sat next to him.

"How far do you guys live from here?" I asked curiously.

"Like, 5 minutes." He laughed.

"That's cool! We can hang out a lot if you'd like."

"Definitely." Hayes smiled.

"Wanna swim?" I questioned.

"'Course." He took off his shirt, revealing his perfectly toned torso. I slid out of my shorts and top, Hayes' eyes looking at my body until I interrupted.

"Enjoying the view?" I teased him, his cheeks red, and his voice caught in his throat when he tried to respond.

"U-um--" He stuttered.

"I was just kidding." I giggled, grabbing his arm and dragging over to the pools edge, and pushing him in.

"Hey!" He yelled after resurfacing.

I laughed, jumping right into his arms, my legs wrapped around his waist underwater. I looked into his eyes right before our lips collided.

We were kissing for about 10 seconds until Cameron floated by on a dinosaur pool floatie, "Get a room!" He screeched in a high-pitched voice, doing his weird chin thing. Hayes groaned, and I giggled before flipping Cam over, resulting in a roar of anger from the legend himself, while the five of us died of laughter.

- - - - - - - - - -
A/N Jess looks like this: