Silence Like A Cancer Grows

I'm so depressed! I wanna go back to yesterday:( I saw A7x live and I was like in tears because they're so fucking good! lol. PCD sucks balls man...

Jackie's POV

Days after Brian's unnecessary outburst at Thanksgiving dinner, things were going alright. Not as perfect as they were, but better than they would have been if he hadn't apologized. 

To be honest, I knew we didn't have the healthiest relationship. Things with us weren't as good as they once were. I knew he was trying his hardest to change, but if this is how he felt when I was in my rebellious stage, I couldn't help but feel bad. 

Although him changing would be a positive, it still meant random outbursts here and there because he'd have alcohol withdrawals. I was really going to regret when that day came. But no matter what, I still prepared myself. 

I love Brian and I'm always going to be there for him. Through sickness and in health. Til death do we part, unless I kill him before. 

"Babe, I was in the basement," Brian started as he entered the kitchen in a hurry, "And I was writing down lyrics when this came to my head 'Some times our saints are sinners. They blur the lines and lead the way. Their Way. Raise hell and a glass in reverence. The fearless lives of our great saints, our saints.'" He hissed, "I can't think of anything else to add to that but I feel like it's perfect for a chorus. Feel me?" 

I turned away from the sink, wiping my hands on the kitchen towel,  "Why don't you sing it like you imagine it would sound?" 

He cleared his throat and sang in a very mellow yet melodic tune, "Some times our saints are sinners. They blur the lines and lead the way. Their Way. Raise hell and a glass in reverence. The fearless lives of our great saints, our saints."

I nodded actually enjoying the melody of his voice and the lyrics. He hardly ever sings but when he does, it takes my breath away, "I love it babe. Where'd you get this idea from?" 

"I kept writing Rev on my notebook and I typed in 'r' 'e' 'v' to see a few pictures of Jimmy to see if something would come to my head but then the word reverence came up and I clicked on it and it all came to me." He sighed, leaning against the fridge, "You know how a lot of our fans thought Jimmy was a saint? Well he was a sinner. Hence, sometimes our saints are sinners. He wouldn't go by the book, which is where 'they blur the lines and lead the way, their way' came up, you know like he did things his way? And then 'Raise hell and a glass in reverence' means like raise your glass in honor of Jimmy. 'Fearless lives of our great saints' is just how James lived his life." A victorious smile formed on his face and it made me happy to see he accomplished something he was proud of, "Babe, I think this is it. I think I've found a tribute song to Jimmy." 

"I'm happy for you baby." I sincerely said, making my way over to him. I pressed my lips to his, "You guys are going to kill on the new record, I just know it." 

He smiled even wider, "I hope so. We have a feeling this record could be the big 'bang', get me?"  

"Of course I get y-"  I was interrupted by the sound of my phone going off in the dining room. I let my hands fall to my side, sighing, "Sorry. Let me just see who it is." 

"It's okay. I'm gonna be downstairs with Soph writing more ideas down. If you need me, you know where to find me." He pecked my cheek, turning on his heel. 

I made my way over to the dining room and picked up my phone. In a way, I regretted ever paying attention to the phone going off in the first place. I didn't like what I saw. 

I brought mom to the hospital. Not feeling good. Yellow eyes skin. body pain, high fever loss of appetite etc... don't worry. we think its a flu. keep you updated.