Now We Out in Paris: Part 2

Actually, I've decided to write a fourth book because if I end it here, there's gonna be a lot of empty holes and I don't like that. So there will be a fourth book:) I still am considering the M.Shadows Fan Fiction :) 

I ... I love you all <3 lol 

Comment and vote for the next chapter :)  

"Really?" Brian questioned his wife as she stood feet away from him. In his state of mind, he wasn't quite aware of how he brought anything upon himself-- He was out of her hair for the time being, he hadn't picked any fights. He felt he was innocent on all accounts... Or so he thought. "And explain to me how I fucking did that, will you? Cause it really does seem like you came to ruin my vacation."

"On the fucking contrary, Haner." She spat, taken back by his assumption. "I came to spend time with my kid and husband. You just so happened to bring someone else into it."

"She's a friend, Jackie." He replied with hopes that she'd believe him, for he'd say anything to keep her thinking he had been faithful to her and only her. He may have been cross-faded, but the man knew if he admitted to cheating, his marriage would crumble to pieces before his eyes and he loved his wife way too much to break her heart with the truth.  "Just drop it, alright? Can we enjoy the rest of this damn tour?" 

For once, Jackie agreed with Brian's suggestion, but it was made at the wrong time. 

"You probably can, but I can't and I'm not going to with what I just saw." She carefully placed Sophia on the ground to fold her arms across her chest in a defensive manner. "What was she doing coming to your room, Brian?" She pressed.

"Nothing." He bluntly responded, in an attempt to show Jackie that he wasn't the least bit intimidated by her body language-- One he knew all too well. Things were about to get ugly, if not worse. She continued to hold the sullen expression on her face, demanding an answer. "Nothing!" He threw his arms up in annoyance.

"You can't lie to me, Brian. I'm going to find out either way."

Needless to say, Brian was fearful of his wife-- When she wanted something, she got it, and he knew one way or another, Jackie would find out he cheated simply because she was determined to discover his lie. But Brian wasn't going to show he was shamefaced. 

"I'm not hiding anything." He said as Sophia lightly pat his shins, begging for her father's attention. Hiding all fear, Brian's eyes lit up at the sight of his daughter, who as the days passed, looked more and more like her mother. He reached below and lifted her of the ground, planting kisses on her pale cheek. 

Jackie, now irritated, watched as Sophia's little hands pushed Brian's face away with each kiss and breath he'd give and take as a certain, unfavorable stench seeped into the sixteen month old's nostrils. Her daughter's distinct actions raised questions in her mind, her face softening with realization-- A bitter one, one might say. 

"What?" Brian cocked his head back, still looking at his daughter, who turned her head away from his face. "Why don't you want me to love you? What did I do?"

Keeping quiet as she watched the moment play out, Jackie's intuition told her Brian's breath held a stench that Sophia wasn't fond of, which only made her mind work even harder considering her husband's obsession with spearmint gum. 

With yet another effort to drown his daughter in kisses, Brian was once again pushed away by Sophia-- This time, she squirmed around in his arms, begging to be set on the ground and away from the miasma. "Okay, don't cry." He chuckled, carefully setting the baby on the ground. With a stretch of his arms flexed over his head, Brian yawned and spoke through it. "I'm gonna show-"