Chapter 19: I Bet Twenty Dollars On An Airplane

Boom! Bam! Boom! Another update!!!

Before you start to read this lovely chapter I need your opinions.

Should I continue with How Not To Love A Rockstar and Boyfriend's Best Friend? I really don't see that much of a future for them, on Wattpad or as actual published novels.

And I'm kind of stuck on them :/

So what do you guys think I should do? Give your opinions please!!!

By the way my new story is up! It's called Devils In Heaven and is probably my favorite other than this one :)

Go check it out! After you're done reading this of course XD

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

________________________________________________________________________________

***RECAP***

“He keeps complaining about how annoying Haley is and how he wishes he could dump her and how horrible she is to him and how she just talk about herself all the time, blah blah blah.”

“That can get really annoying,” I said soothingly, as he leaned against the railings next to me.

“I just wish that he would actually do something about it instead of sitting in his room wishing that she would just dump him!”

“Why did she go out with him in the first place?”

“He's popular. She's popular. It was only a matter of time,” Dylan said shrugging. We both sighed and looked up at the sky, where the sun was fading fast. I didn't really want to leave, but my stomach had other ideas, as it growled menacingly.

“Hungry?” Dylan asked with a slight smirk.

“Starving,” I said as we jumped off of the porch.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 19: I Bet Twenty Dollars On An Airplane

I sat with my elbow on the table and my head in my head staring completely bored at Mrs. Kambich, in Reading Magic. My eyes glazed over as she went on and on about 1600s books and how they were mostly all based on people with powers.

I tuned her out and looked meaninglessly at Shelby, who was doodling Blake's name on a spare piece of notebook paper. Her long ginger hair shielding her face from me. I flicked her shoulder and she jumped.

Glancing around her hair and blushing, she mouthed What? I nodded to Xavier sitting on the other side of her. She paled as she realized that surely he would tell Blake about her doodling if he saw her at it. As she crumpled up the paper I rolled my eyes at how unobservant Shelby could be.

Something sharp pocked the side of my head. I picked up the paper air plane that had been tossed at me and unfolded it.

I bet that Mrs. Kambich won't notice this paper airplane flying around the room, the note said in Xavier's clumsy handwriting.

I smirked and wrote back, There's no way she's not going to notice. I bet she does, but then I make her think she's crazy.

Shelby grabbed the airplane and read it. She scrawled, Sorry, guys. She's definitely going to see it. And there's no way you can make her think she didn't.