Chapter 14: Never Mistake A Guy For Your Pillow

I know! I'm a horrible person! I haven't update for A MONTH AND A HALF :O :O :O

Honestly I was having writer's block for this story. But now that I've been inspired I'm excited to be writing this again.

And I know this chapter isn't that long but you'll read more about that in my rant at the bottom.

A few things before we start:

1. A Monster is a type of energy drink

2. Tyler's power is controlling energy

3. Macey is a huge Harry Potter fan

4. Inferi are creatures in Harry Potter

5. If you haven't watched the 6th Harry Potter movie than you won't get the quotes.

*** I do not own any lyrics by Kesha***

*** I do not own any Harry Potter references or quotes***

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

__________________________________________________________________________

 ***RECAP****

“Hey Macey,” he said looking up from the computer screen.

“You look better,” I said turning on my computer.

“Thank god. I thought I would never get over that cold.” I looked at him to see a Cardinal’s hat on his head.

“So you like the hat I see,” I said grinning. He smiled sheepishly.

“Yeah I can’t believe you found it!

“The internet is a glorious place.”

“Did you like the necklace?” he said nervously staring fixedly at the computer screen, his face turning red.

“I love it,” I said quietly taking it out of my shirt and admiring it. He beamed looking relieved.

I smiled and looked over at Blake and Erin who were laughing hard. They looked like the perfect couple.

Something just had to be done about Haley.

________________________________________________________________________________

“Ain’t got a care in the world but got plenty of beer,” Cassidy sang.

“Shut up!” Shelby complained.

“I have a permanent headache do to you!” Layla accused pointing at Cassidy as she bounced around.

“Ain’t got no money in my pocket, but I’m already here,” Cassidy continued, smiling evilly.

“Miranda if you don’t SHUT UP I am going to THROW YOU OUT THE WINDOW!” I roared.

The four of us were headed to Tyler's, Blake's, Xavier's, and Tyler’s dorm to hang out and watch a movie. Cassidy had decided that it was a great time to sing Ke$ha.

“Fine,” Cassidy sang as she twirled around in a circle. I raised my eyeborws.

“What’s got you so chipper today?” I asked suspiciously.

“Uh…it’s Valentine’s Day?” she said turning red. I rolled my eyes.

Yeah right. Cassidy only got this hyper when she drank Monsters or when there was a guy that she liked involved.