Love You The Way You Are ♥ Happy Birthday

Hey.. So yeah. It's his birthday today. The birthday of EXO's maknae. My ultimate bias. ❤

April 12, 1994. Exactly 22 years ago he was born in Korea. He has grown up now huh? Haha. Well the funny thing is that he's still the maknae. The baby of EXO no matter how much he grow up. Aww.

Time passes so fast. Well, honestly it hasn't even been a year since I know him, but still it feels like that I know him since forever.

He's 22 years old now. Yet he looks just the same as he looked when he debuted. Lol. Remember the time when the SM agents chased after him for half an hour? Why did they do that? Because the knew that he was special and unique. Points to them that they were keen enough to see the huge possibilities that he obviously had in him.

His dancing, rapping, singing, acting, modeling.. I just love every single thing about him.

His voice.. Daymn. I totally melt when I hear his voice in any song.

'Geunyang hanbeon deutgo useoyo' (Just listen once and smile.)

This one line of him in 'Sing For You' song. Just this one line was enough to make me go completely insane and sequel like a maniac. I hope SM will increase his lines in the upcoming songs.

Oh I can't even count how many times I rewind and replay the same part of an MV or video just to see that one glance of him again and again. Well, I think most of the fangirls do that.

There are a lot of songs that can define what I think and feel about the him. But these are the ones which perfectly define it-

'When I see your face
There's not the a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
Cause boy, you're amazing
Just the way you are.'

- 'Just The Way You Are' by Bruno Mars.

'I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you

I like the way
You're such a star
But that's not why I love you

You're so beautiful
But that's not why I love you
And I'm not sure you know
That the reason I love you is you
Being you, just you
And that's why I love you'

- 'I Love You' by Avril Lavigne.

Okay. I think I'm gonna stop here. Cause if I continue then this might never come to an end. So that's that. I just simply love him the way he is. That's what makes him unique and special.

And now, finally what I actually wanted to say,

Happy Birthday.

Saeng-il chughahabnida Sehun-ah~

You know what? I think you're the best maknae any group can ever ask for. They say you're the most childish and cute one among them. Well, totally suits the maknae. Those cute eyes you draw in your autograph. Aww~ You sure know how to maintan you're image of being the maknae.

Be happy. Take care of yourself and your hyungs like you always do. Always be the Senshine of EXO. I hope you'll succeed a lot more in your life. We're always here for you and will support you till the end.

Saranghae Sehun-ah

Saranghae EXO

❤❤❤❤❤