Chapter 4| Not A Couple.. Yet

Ra Eun's pov.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe you did that! And that also none but in Mrs. Kwan's class. What are you dude?", Sohyun said between her laughter. I made a duck face. As much as I'm trying to erase that butterfly out of my mind, it feels like that these guys have sworn that they aren't going to let me.

Aish. My so called true friends.

Yeah. I obviously didn't mean that.

"You know, I'm trying my best to forget about that butterfly. And you guys aren't really helping.", I said. "Aww. Missing that butterfly, aren't you dear? No worries. Umm.. Let me sing for you and lessen your pain. Okay?", Sunmi said sweetly and cleared her throat earning a fierce gaze from me.

"Butterfly, like a butterfly~ Machi butterfly, bu butterfly chereom~", she started singing 'butterfly' by BTS in off tone. I glared at her.

Oh, she's so trying to tease me.

Won't really blame her though. They rarely get this golden opportunity. She's lucky that I'm not quite in the mood at this moment. But girl, you're so gonna regret this later.

"Neon machi butterfly, butterfly, butterfly, meolliseo humchyeobwa son, daheumyeon neo--", Sunmi was literally screaming while rapping Suga's part but stopped immediately when she heard someone mocking her from behind.

We all looked at the direction and saw none but my dearest cousin, Baekhyun. And boy, you should've seen her face.

She looked like a deer caught in the headlights and her cheeks were burning fifty shades of red. Baekhyun started heading towards our direction and I swear I could read through Sunmi's mind that she was thinking about digging the ground and bury herself in there.

The corner of my lips twitched and I was trying to hold back my laughter and started shaking violently due to it. Sunmi noticed this and looked at me with her deadliest glare. Like that's gonna scare me. I made an innocent face and blinked at her earning myself a I'll-murder-you-later look. Ha! That's what you get for trying to tease me.

"Oh my. She raps!", Baekhyun muses in a playful tone and Sunmi's face reddened more if that was even possible. "Why did you stop sunshine? Please continue~ Neon machi butterfly, butterfly, butterfly~"

"Y-Yah! Shut it, you bacon.", Sunmi protested but Baekhyun paid no attention to it and kept singing in a girly tone which made us burst into fit of laughter. Oh! How much I ship this bickering yet playful couple.

Okay, not a couple. Well..not a couple yet.

After a while Baekhyun also started laughing with us and Sunmi pouted cutely while crossing her arm. "Awe~ Don't you look so cute..", Baekhyun said while pinching her cheek and grinning. Sunmi slapped his hand away but blushed and tried to restrain her smile as she heard his compliment.

"...Just like a cute little fly.", Bakhyun finished and that little hint of smile immediately vanished from her face. "You even sounded like a fly while singing.", he said and started singing mimicking her tone. Sunmi glared at him. "Oh please, stop that. We can all hear who's singing like fly right now. And at least, I sing far better than you.", she said stuck her tongue out.