---1--- Rachel's POV

STOP!!!!! This story has 1 main storyline with Rachel and Jason. But there are also 2 other side stories with Rachel's friends Nancy and Dana. If you're the type who DOES NOT LIKE changing POVs...then this story isnt for you.

But if you wanna read it anway...you've been warned >:(

----

Cookie: Lalalala, welcome! This story was inspired by my story High School Scandal plus Madonna's song "Papa Don't Preach" hence the title. Tada! hehehe

I know she's been playing so many characters on Wattpad already but I've chosen Alexis Bledel to play Rachel :P

Pic on the right! Song link "Papa Don't Preach"

----

--Rachel's POV--

Pregnant.

     I stared at the double red lines and my vision blurred, suddenly feeling nauseous. I don't know if it's due to the fact that I've been puking up everything I ate lately or maybe the shock I just got.

     Pregnant...I'm pregnant.

     I closed my eyes and bowed my head, my stomach rolling at the possibility. Just because it says I'm pregnant doesn't mean I really am, right? I mean...these things messes up all the time. It's possibly not accurate but...but the signs was there.

     The vomiting, the nausea, the mood swings and most of all...I haven't gotten my period. I swallowed and opened my eyes, staring at the test result. If I really wanted to be sure I have to go see a doctor but...god I'm so scared.

    "Rachel?" My best friend Dana knocked on the bathroom door. "Hey, Rach? You okay? You've been in there for a while."

    "Maybe she's taking a really good crap," my other friend Nancy laughed. "She probably needs a good dump, she's been in the worst mood lately."

    "Don't listen to her, Rach," Dana knocked again. "You okay?"

    "Y-yeah," I replied, standing. "Watch out for the door, I'm about to come out." I unlocked the stall door and pushed it open. Dana and Nancy's curious eyes met mine.

    "Is everything alright with you, Rachel?" Dana asked, worry in her voice and facial expression.

    I smiled reassuringly at her, slipping the test surreptitiously in my pocket. "I'm fine, Dana, really."

    "You look a bit pale," Nancy commented.

    "I said I'm fine," I snapped, sounding more agitated than normal. I winced at the sound of my own voice and sent an apologetic smile at my friends. "Sorry...I've just been in a lot of stress lately."

    "We understand," Dana smiled back, linking her arm with mine. She shot Nancy a look. "Don't we, Nancy?"

    Nancy popped her pink bubble gum at me before shrugging. "Sure, whatever."

    My bottom lip trembled. "I'm sorry, Nancy."

    "Oh for god's sake!" Nancy threw her hands up. "Don't cry! What's been up with you lately?"

    "Nancy," Dana stressed our friend's name out in warning. She narrowed her brown eyes disapprovingly at the other girl.

    "What?" Nancy huffed, "It's not like I'm wrong. She's been driving all of us batty with her freakin' mood swings. You bi-polar now or something?"