❤..Romance Begins..

Night......
Draupadi was sitting alone in her chamber forgetting that today was prathma(tithi, first day of the fortnight), which was beginning of the year with Arjun as husband.....
arjun knew this and informed subhadra about this and left for draupadi's chambers. He didn't need permission to go in so he went straight away inside and sight there surprised him...

Draupadi was sitting in darkness, silently. Arjun thought" she has the heat, glow and purity of yagya. No wonder she is called Yagyaseni. She looks so beautiful in the moonlight even without any jewellery." He calls out to her,"panchali", his voice showed the love, attention, respect and concern he had for her. Draupadi was startled hearing arjun's voice at that part of night, her face showed it all to her all understanding husband.

"Pranpriye, are you forgetting that today is prathma, start of the year with me as your husband, or you remember it and ignoring the fact because you are upset with me?"
"Arya, i don't remember it and if i do, i surprised that you are here, leaving your dear subhadra alone"
"Panchali, try to understand, Subhadra wanted to marry me but bhrata balram wanted her to marry Duryodhan. Madhav too wanted me to marry her, how could i decline him. And also i have no shame in front of my love to accept that i too loved Subhadra. But at the same time hoped that you understood your Arjun."

" arya, you know i wanted to make you father but which could not happen still I accepted it because i understand you. But today not only my trust but our austerity was broken which is a valid reason to be angry i guess" she replied with a voice which showed her feelings which could only be of hurt but not of anger.

Arjun had no answer for this so he left it to Madhav to pacify Krishnaa in this matter. He asked, " priye, you are angry with me right, vent it off and don't hide it atleast from me, as before being a husband i want to be a friend with whom you can share anything."her heart felt lighter hearing his words full of love.
" arya, how can i show my anger to you? I mean how can i punish you?", arjun was amazed by her innocence and respect towards him even while being angry.

"You being silent and away from me itself is the biggest punishment, panchali"
She wanted to hug him but something stopped her, which she didn't know as she didn't wanted to know as it was anger.
He sensed it and immediately took her into a tight embrace, before she could move away from there. Panchali found herself melting in his embrace but didn't
oppose it as it was the safest, calmest and lovliest place in the world for her....

Countinued...☺💗