..Shocking News..

Draupadi was getting ready in a red saree and white jewellery." White was arya's favourite colour hope it remains " .

Suddenly it striked in her mind that Arjun will remain with her for 3 years as it was decided recently by Yudhistir and arjun didn't know about it She started thinking how the valourous warrior, Gandhiv Dhaari arjun will be at love and romance and what his reaction would be when will come to know about the three year thing.

Priyamvada, her childhood friend enters and teases says, " when arjun is not here you mentally romance with him but when he is there you become shy. Now keep aside your thoughts and prepare everything for his welcoming for you have to win his heart again to be his favourite wife as there are ulupi and chitrangadha"..

Draupadi blushes a bit listening to it but then anger takes over and she says "
I was arjun's favourite and will continue to be.

"But respecting this change i will see to it that he will be completely allured by my beauty and love" says Draupadi in a excited tone...
Priyamvada starts laughing realising the inner meaning as the answer to her dialogue and draupadi joins in.

They start making plans to impress him unware of the reality and time when the announcer announces the arrival of Arjun.
Leaving everything aside and priyamvada shicked by her spontaneous reaction she runs to the main gate to be the first person to meet him. She reaches there and gives a big welcoming smile to him when reality strikes her.

"a var mala and tilak for my husband"in a low voice she questioned unknown of the fact that her beautiful hazel eyes expressed everything to her dear husband, " arya?" Then she saw subhadra appear from behind him...

Everything paused there leaving Draupadi in shock...

Continued....☺💗