Chapter Seven

Chirp

Chirp

Chirp

Birds sang as I walked by. They sang a tone, that seem so familiar that I missed it. A gentle breezed passed by. I looked down and smiled. The grass swayed beneath my feet. The view was really beautiful, everything just seemed to sparkle. My smile grew wider. I now understood why I enjoyed playing here, when I was little. The woods would always lit up my mood whenever I was being bullied by Molly. I always use to escape after, I always received a beating from the doll for not doing her bidding. And always, I would come to the same place and start crying. As I would cry, the leaves from the branches of the tree would sway back and forth, creating a soothing motion. It was amazing, it was like the woods was trying to comfort me. Hey, just call me crazy. I gazed up at the sky. Sunlight peaked through the tall trees, making me concentrate on my situation.

I've been walking for about an hour trying to keep my thoughts together. I've been working on making an excuse for my mom. So far, not working. I mean what could I possibly say?

I'm sorry mom but, I was possessed by a doll that made me try to kill you?

Pssh, yeah right. Because that would look so good on a Hallmark card. Note the Sarcasm.

I kicked a rock, suddenly frustrated.

Why did life had to be so difficult? If we had never come here this wouldn't had happened. All I want is peace in my life, is that too much to ask?

SPLASH

The noise of water, made my head snap up.

SPLASH

Where is that coming from? I turn towards the direction of the sound. It was coming from the oppisite path of where I was walking. The path was covered in bright green leaves which lead behind a tall group of trees.

Nervously, my feet crushed against the leaves as I approached the cause of the noise. Behind the trees, there layed a river. The sun reflected on the water, causing it to sparkle. The sunlight felt warm on my skin. I smiled as I took of my shoes and sat at the edge of the river. I put my feet in the water, relaxing. The water felt warm against my skin. I closed my eyes feeling the motion of the water run across my skin. This might have been the only peace I had since coming here. It felt wonderful. Now that I knew Molly was gone, I could relax visibly. God how I love nature---

SPLASH

My eyes snapped open. I immediately stood up, soaking wet. Someone had splashed me with water. That someone would pay dearly. I narrowed my eyes, searching the water for the culprit and let out a little gasp.

In the middle of the river, stood a naked man with his back turn towards me. Even without looking at his face, I could tell that he was beautiful. His strong muscular back proved it. I stared at it. Sweat and water dripped down the firm lines on his back. Scars, I thought. It didn't look like scars you get from falling down. No these look like battle scars. Like someone took a sword and sliced his back twice. He had shoulder length black hair that glistened in the sun. As he walked through the water, he had a certin graceful air around him. Beautiful. Just Beautiful.

As If feeling my stare on him, he turned around and face directly at me.

Oh God, his front was even more beautiful that his back. His eyes was a chocolate brown color, that made me want to melt. Across from his strong cheekbones to his jaw was a strong long scar. To some girls that would be a turn-off but, to me it only made him seem more powerful and strong. And his chest, was a perfectly sculptured eight pack, I couldn't help but drool. I wanted to look lower but the water hid mostly everything. I let out a dreamy sigh.

"Hello" his deep voice, startled me out of my trance. Feeling his gaze, I forced my eyes to meet his.

"H-hello" I stuttered, blushing

He moved towards me, his long muscular legs moving through the water. He stood in front of me, naked as could be, looking unashamed. I forced my gaze to look upwards. He held out a hand and smiled

"My name is Jonathan and you are?"

I took his hand and let out a small yelp.

Sparks flew from his hand through my arm. It felt weird but nice and cozy at the same time. I knew this feeling, I recognize it. Fear struck me so hard, I snatched my hand from his. I was trembling so hard. I looked at him fearfully, his expression seemed confused, as if he was wondering why I snatched my hand away. The fear overwhelmed and one word that was whispered escaped from my mouth as I ran away.

"Vampire"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT,VOTE, FAN pretty pleazz?

Hey all, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, (sorry it was so short) because I know I did

Monica finally meets Jonathan, yay!!

So What do you guys think? Should I make the next chapter in Jonathan's P.O.V.? Or Monica's? Or even Whisper's?

Well it's up to you guys :)

See you in the next Chapter ^^