Chapter11: Goblet of Fire

an: heey hope you liked the last chapter! i kinda just wanted to get a feel of beccas and evans relationship. sorry they will not be together but there will always be something there between them. hes just  badass which ill show more later on!

"What's she so smiley about?" Ron stuttered out. I'm surprised I actually understood him since he was shoving his face with food. I shook my head, laughing.

I was smiling because I just had fun, for once in my life. I did something reckless and had fun instead of being locked up in my room all day wishing to be out in the world.

"Nothing, just loving it here," I answered finishing my dinner.

"Ooooool" Ron said spitting out some food which made everyone around us laugh. He turned red and swallowed. "Sorry."

"Attention!" Dumbledore's voice echoed through the room. "It is time to announce our contestants for the Triwizard Tournament." Then a huge golden cup with blue fire came out and stood right before Dumbledore.

I laughed remembering the last time I saw that blue fire.

FLASHBACK:

"Yeahhhh!" I heard the voices of Fred and George behind me. I turned around to see them running, smiling and holding small tubes.

Everyone started cheering and I laughed. They were so dumb. They think that by making an age potion they can put their names in the Goblet of Fire.

"It's not going to worrk," said Hermonie shaking her head and looking back down at her book. For once I agreed with her.

"Oh yeah and why is that?" they inquired bending down to her height.

"The line right there," she pointed to the silvery circle around the goblet, "is an aging line drawn by Dumbledore himself. He wouldn't be dumb enough to make sure an aging potion could get through."

"Oh but that's why it's so brillant," said one twin.

"Because it's so obvious," said the other twin and they laughed standing up.

"I agree with Hermonie boys, but go ahead I wanna see what happens to you two after this plan fails," I said laughing.

They crossed arms, smiling and said "Bottoms up!" and then drank the potion. Then they jumped down near the line and smiled even bigger.

"Yeahhhhh." everyone was quiet as they jumped over the line. George and Fred looked a little nervous putting their names in the goblet but once they were in and the flames went up, they smiled again.

"Yeahh!" this time everyone was cheering until huge flames shot out and hit the twins sending then 10 feet back from the goblet and onto the floor.

I laughed at the sight of them. They were still twins but not had long white hair and beards, I guess it really was a strong aging potion.

"Told you," Hermonie smirked and I couldn't help but turn to her and laugh.

End of Flashback

 I heard someone snap their fingers in front of my face and I shook my head.

"Earth to Becca! Dumbledore's about to pick the first contestant!" whispered Ginny and I turned and glanced towards the Ravenclaw table. I saw Cedric and he was smiley slightly, not looking away from that goblet.

Just then the goblet lit up into a red flame which made me jump and out came a small piece of parchment.

"This first contestant, from Drumstrang......Mr. Victor Krum!" he shouted and everyone cheered while Victor stood up and shook Dumbledore's hand. Hermonie blushed slightlly but no one noticed.

"The next contestant from Beauxbatons.....Ms. Fleur Delacore!" most of the guys whistled as she walked up and I couldnt' help but look over at the Slyrtherin table. Evan and Draco were both in a deep conversation and Draco seemed a bit annoyed.

I smirked and looked back at Dumbledore waiting for the Hogwart student to be named. Just then the parchment flew out. The room went silent.

"Our final contestant, from Hogwarts....Mr. Cedric Digory!" he shouted smiling and I smiled. Cedric wanted this so bad, and he deserved it. But I was also scared for him.

To get to Dumbledore Cedric had to pass me which I stood up and gave him a hug, just because I knew he wanted this so badly. He smiled down at me and walked to Dumbledore shaking his hand. The room was still cheering for Cedric.

"Well that is all of our..." just then the goblet went off again. Professor walked over to it and the red flames, brighter than ever, shot out another piece of parchment.

Dumbledore muttered something, I am guessing a name. I was scared because whoever it was, was not someone good.

"Harry Potter!" he shouted and I gasped. Harry would never put his name in the goblet. I looked over at him, just like everyone else, who seemed to be shrinking trying to make himself invisible.

"Harry go up there!" Hermonie said giving him a shove. Harry slowly and silently made his way over to the professors and then passed them.

The whole room was silent. Harry was set up.

AN: heey! hope you enjoy this short chapter. it is definitly not where i wanted to leave off but whatever i wanted to update something soon! so sorry ive been mad busy lately with life and drama and school work that i havent been able to get to this stuff but imma try harder! i promise next chapter will be long and a lot bettter;) more draco and becca in it. so you can finally see their relationship!!!! <333