Chapter2: The Meeting

Hello so I will try to update as much as I can so i wont be having a lot of ANs at the top or bottom of chapters since it can get quite annoying. anyways enjoy;)

Becca's POV (same day):

I sighed looking around my room. My closet was empty, my walls were almost bare and everything seemed to be gone. I smiled at this though, I was beginning a new life. I looked at the clock on my small table near my bed and saw that it read 10:30. 'Wow where did the time go?' I wondered but suddenly I didn't feel so tired after cleaning and packing for hours like I thought I would. Instead I felt anxious and then I felt butterflies in my stomach. I shook those away and thought of a way to calm myself down.

Then I looked out the window near my bed. I saw that it was almost black outside and I knew exactly how to calm myself down. I sighed making sure I was all ready for bed becuase I really didn't want to get up again and then sat down on my plush bed. I will miss this, I thought and climbed under the covers and brought my knees to my chin looking out the window. The stars were always my protection, whenever I felt down or alone or anything; I know that I could always lose myself in the stars.

Tonight though, wasn't much of an exception but then I felt a tear slip from my eye. I looked up at the stars just gazing, not bothering to wipe my eyes, and stayed there crying. Why am I crying? Then I saw what I have always wanted to see, a shooting star.

I closed my eyes remember the star and thought hard of a wish but nothing came to my head. But then I whispered to myself, 'I wish that I would find love this year.'

It was perfect, I wanted love. That's all I wanted, not saying that my mother's love wasn't enough but I also wanted to know what it was like to have that protective fatherly love or the teacher love or even the friend love that will always stand up for you when you need a shoulder to cry on. That was my goal this year and my only goal.

"Becca time to get up, you have an hour and then they will be here to pick us up." I heard my mom whispered shaking me lightly. I was never a morning person, I hate being woken up but I didn't mind so much as to the fact that I didn't have any dreams last night and the words from my mum made me awake. I sat up really fast and noticed that she already left the room. I cleared my eyes and went to change into skinny jeans, a nice top and carry my dress robes for when we get out of sight of the Muggles. I walked into the bathroom smiled at my for once happy expression while putting my makeup on and walking downstairs to get food.

"Here I thought I would actually make some food today since it's our last together,"mum said in a whisper.

"Hey don't go all crying on me here, we finally get a chance to get out again and be normal maybe. Cheer up it's not like you won't see me until the holidays." I joked, I was kinda relived that she was going to be at the school with me. Even though I know that some people will bother me about it.

Mum laughed at me and I smiled. For once in my life, I wasn't hungry but I knew I had to eat so I took a couple pieces of bacon and some toast.

"Nervous?" mum asked looking at me kinda smirking? I nodded chewing on the bacon strip. It was true. I was nervous. "Don't be. If it's too much just say so, we can take this a step at a time. Dumbledore is a great man, and he will do anything to protect you from all dangers."

I said nothing still chewing on my bacon. After I felt all the bacon leave my hand and into my stomach, mum cleared the table with magic and I went upstairs to get my bags.

'This is it,' I thought looking at my room once more. It was a pretty big room, but then again I didn't really have much in case we had to make an escape quickly.