4.

"Okay, I'm 22 years old, my favorite colors are red and black, I love many types of music and I'm intrigued by Japanese style." Anastasia spoke a little about herself, in response to my interest in her.

I nodded and smiled, flashing my pearly whites in her direction.

"Pass me the vibes." I winked, and placed my hand at the small of her back, steadying her to a secluded booth.

"Thanks for letting me take you out for lunch today. I really wanna get to know you." I spoke from across the restaurant table. She chuckled and waved me off.

"Of course Chancelor. And I'd love that ."

"Please," I cleared my throat, " call me Ch.." I got cut off by a man walking up to our table. He was a tad bit shorter than me, brownskin, thot cut. The kid had the nerve to start making googly eyes at my date.

"Is there something I can help you with," I paused and read his name tag, "Kyrie?" He cut his attention to me, not immediately though.

"Well in this instance, it is my job to help you sir." He replied oh so matter of factly. " I chuckled, sarcastically of course. My arm extended over table, it stayed there in case I had to show this young man these hands.

"How may I help you and your friend here?" He turned his attention back to Anastasia.

Hm, is he serious though? He already got the hint, I'm sure he comprehends. I don't exactly understand why he's trying me right now.

I looked back at my hand to see it balled up into a fist. I was totally caught off guard by Anastasia's petite light hand grabbing mine.

"Me and my boyfriend will start off with a glass of water please." She smiled innocently, watching him leave catching feelings. I gazed at her in awe. Not even at what she did, oh no it wasn't that. More so of the fact that she did it. I mean, in all truthfulness, we barely know each other. I'm not even completely sure we feel the same way about each other. But she's a real one for that. I chuckled, looking for words the right words to say.

"Don't even try to play it cool," she smirked and let go of my hand, "you know I saved your little feelings from being hurt."

Little ? Feelings?
Little feelings?
Uhhhh.

"Well damn, chill on me Stasia." I searched the room, for a conversation starter, maybe the topic changer. Anything to remove me from victimization of a sudden mood change.

I looked back at her, her eyes were glued to her phone. The lighting from not only that, but the window made her eyes turn the lightest shade of brown. And her little nose stud gleamed.

She started the giggle, her cheeks just barely turned a shade of pink. I'm not usually nosey, but she was out with me, and I've barely gotten any real attention since we've gotten here. My eyes traveled from her eyes, down to the screen of her phone.

She was on iMessage.

Best 💜
Really , what he look like ?

She was typing, responding to this "Best" person.

Son, he's really cute. brownskin, curly hair, sort of an odd na..

She stops typing and looks up at me. I shot my eyes across the room, hoping she wouldn't notice that I was looking all in her phone.

"Mind your business." She said lightly, chuckling a little bit. I nodded in understanding.

Her reaction could've been worse.

I read over her text reply in my head. Brownskin, curly hair?

Aw hell nah.

She likes that dude. Kevin, Kirkland, whatever the hell that guy's name is. My hand scratches my forehead, then I let it fall down my face.

"We have yet to have any water placed at our table and it has been 20 minutes. I say we go else where." I spoke up, breaking silence. Anastasia shot her eyes up at me, although her head still low.

"Actually, I have to go. Family emergency. But I'll make it up to you." She says, gathering all her stuff. I chuckle awkwardly and nod.

"Alrighty. Need a ride home ?" Remember not how she got here, I don't believe she has a car.

"No, I'm good. My bestfriend is coming to pick me up." She said. I nod again, and she reaches for a hug after getting up from the booth.

"Thanks Chancelor, I'll surely make this up to you." She pecked my cheek, and as if on cue, the sound of a horn catches her attention.

"I'll text you." I yell after her, but it's too late. She's already out the door. I sigh as I watched her get into a matte black Range Rover. I looked it over, the driver, her bestfriend I'm guessing, had a vibrant shade of purple hair.

Sort of like the India in my trip. Both cut short into a bob, with a light neck shining behind it. Her hair did glow though, just like my mental images. But in person, it was more realistic, as for obvious reason. She turned her head to the left, looking for oncoming traffic.

Her facial profile was way too familiar.

_______________________

Holaaaa,

Sorry for the wait. Been very busy and tired asf. Hopefully this chapter was okay at least. I don't know lol. But um yea, a vote and a comment are always appreciated. Excuse typos.

Anastasia in the MM

-Adriana 💛