9

We discovered that I had an ability the day after I woke up. Alice and I were in the cottage and I made something that she had in her hand land on the table. She looked at me, surprised. We told the others, and they were happy about it.

I sat on the couch, holding Ness. Alice sat next to me, looking at Ness.

Ness put her hand on my cheek, and I saw Alice holding her, smiling down at her. I smiled, as I watched that.

"What did she show you?"

I looked at Alice, thinking about what I'd seen.

"You holding her."

I kissed her, and she leaned against me. Ness reached out for Alice, who took her. Alice stood up, walking to the kitchen.

"She's hungry."

I nodded, and waited for her to come back. Rosalie walked in, as Alice walked back in. Ness seemed perfectly happy sitting on Alice's lap.

"So, you're telekinetic. Maybe you could have some fun with Emmett."

"I heard that!"

We laughed, and I thought about having some fun with his Xbox.

"Are you trying to kill him?"

Rosalie looked us, confused.

"She's thinking about something with his Xbox. And I don't think making his head explode would be a good idea."

The three of us laughed, thinking about that, and I'm pretty sure I heard Emmett grumbling about that.

A little while later, Rosalie had Ness, and we went out for a walk.

"I think Rosalie wants you to do that with his Xbox."

I shook my head, smiling. I grabbed her hand, as we walked by the river.

"I know, I'll figure something out."

Alice squeezed my hand, stopping and leaning against a tree. 

"What is it?"

She shook her head, and looked away. I tugged on her hand, and she looked at me.

"I was just thinking about what you said earlier. What Ness showed you."

"She showed me you holding her, and smiling at her. She likes that. You saw how happy she was on your lap."

That made her smile. I thought about what Ness had shown me. There was more to it. I had seen her promising to take care of both of us, and kissing Ness.

"Yeah, but ....................... Wait, what she showed you, there was more to that. Wasn't there?"

I knew it was pointless to argue, and just looked at her.

"I meant it, Bella. I care about you both."

I pulled her closer to me, kissing her.

"I love you, Alice. I can see that you love Ness, I can. Come on."

I led her to the meadow. I used to come here with Edward, but I wanted it to be somewhere I went with her.  We sat down, and I pulled her closer to me.

"Everything will be alright, pixie. Don't worry."

I kissed her, and she relaxed against me. She lay down with her head on my lap, I ran my fingers through her hair, looking down at her.

"So, what are you planning to do with Emmett? I can't see anything clearly."

I shook my head, thinking.

"I'll figure something out, pixie. I just ................."

It started getting brighter, and I trailed off as I watched Alice. I stared at her, thinking about how beautiful she is.

"Bella!"

Alice calling me made me look at her. She started laughing, but I didn't say anything.

"What do you expect? I'm not blind."

"And I am?"

We spent the rest of the day in the meadow talking. I was thinking about how odd it was that we hadn't seen Edward or Jasper. Little did I know that we'd be seeing them soon enough