Epilogue

Written in third person, its also short because there will be a sequel and I don't wanna give away too much. Eh heh, you feel me.

"Oh, you look just like your daddy!" The young mother cooed, staring at her baby in admiration, like any new mother would. She looked up at the father of her child with a smile, blinded by how similar the child looked to him she asked, "Doesn't he look just like you, Justin? The eyes, the nose, he even has your ears!"

Justin grunted as his eyes scanned over the baby, he still didn't believe that this kid was his. Their four year old daughter was definitely his, but this one couldn't be. "yeah, sarah. He has eyes just like his daddy." he forced out, desperately wanting to add whoever that is. Justin didn't want kids with her, but after Sequoia left him years ago; Sarah had appeared at his door step with a pregnancy test and a tear stained face.

Justin didn't want to turn her away, he didn't want to be a deadbeat so he took Sarah in; he didn't want to be an asshole father like his own. The problem was, he had simlar traits of his father. Sarah and Justin never got married, only agreeing that they both had to be there for their daughter, who was now four years old and saying things she shouldn't be saying. He was able to do things with the money he had received from the divorce, things as in invest in up and coming businesses or build a new house so his child was comfortable enough.

Sarah was excited to have two children, but the fact that she wasn't married to the man she loved bothered her immensely. She knew Justin didn't love her, he still loved the now twenty six year old known photographer in France. Sarah hated that, she wanted his heart but a woman in France held it while she was struggling to keep him in bed with her. But she tried not to let that get the best of her, the father of her children was nearly rich now and Sarah didn't have to worry about a thing....yet.

Sequoia on the other hand, was opposite. Mending her broken relationship with her parents was the first thing on her list when she arrived, although it took months; her mother was cordial to her father now. They often had dinners as a family, Sequoia met a new edition to her family, a child her father had with the other woman; Now eighteen was her baby sister, Karina who Sequoia has grown very fond of.

She also had a boyfriend, for almost a year now Nigel had managed to break down the barriers around her heart she'd kept up for years. It was tough since she had sworn off men for a while and focused on her job, but somehow Nigel had managed to slip through a weak spot and claim her as his. The love of his life, but it wasn't the same for Sequoia.

Like Justin, she was stuck on a certain someone but no one knew. They assumed she had moved on, but little did they know she was still hooked on Justin but would never admit it out loud. She found it embarrassing that four years later, she was still dwelling on an ex that probably wasn't even thinking of her. She just couldn't help it, especially the first few months in France; she wanted so badly to pick up her phone and answer his constant text messages and calls. But Sequoia didn't, and that took a lot of will power.

Sequoia and Justin, lead completely different lives four years later and many may think that it would be impossible for them to cross paths again. They're involved with different people, you'll doubt that they'll meet again.

But are we always right?

------------------