Paige

August, 15, 2016 2:30pm
The last bell of the day rang and I went out the front doors.
"Hey, Paige do you need a ride?" My brother yelled at me running to his truck.
"No I'm fine I have a ride." I said to him as he drove home.
Someone came up behind me and put their hand on my shoulder.
"Ready to go?" Asher said as I turned around.
"Yes I am where is your car?"
"Oh, I dont have a car."
He walked over to the motorcycle parked next to the school. He grabbed one of the helmets and handed it to me. I smiled and put it on my head.
"You cute babe."
He said as he sat down put his on and started it up. I went and start on it behind.
"Hold on tight he said."
I put my arms around his waste and we took off. He went so fast and I had the biggest smile on my face. We stopped in front of my house and I took the helmet of and my hair was all in my face. Asher turned around and moved my hair out of my face and smiled.
"I really like you, Paige." He said with his hand resting on my cheek.
"I really like you too, Asher." He put him forehead against mine and we both smiled.
"I should go." I said but I didn't move at all.
"Well take this with you." Ashe said and he kissed me. Right after he kisses me I got up and headed inside and he drove off. I can't believe that was my first kiss.